“Worst restaurant experience EVER!!!”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #124 of 431 Restaurants in Cape Coral
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 1, 2012

Seated at 1:15pm on Nov. 28 for my 83 year old aunt's birthday so it was almost empty at that time. Took at least 5 minutes to get drinks. Waitress was new but nice so it was forgiven. We ordered shrimp salad with NO nuts, basil tomato soup, steamed veg and chicken tortilla soup. The waitress came back 10 minutes later saying the cooks told her there was no chx tortilla soup. So we said that's ok, forget that soup. Another 5 minutes passes and she says they were just messing with her because she was new and there is soup. We were started to get pissed off. Another 7-10 minutes pass with no soup but the salad is brought out... WITH nuts! Now we are really furious. 25 minutes after we sit down we finally get our soup. Had to send the salad back for a no nut salad. The black girl waitress at the next table asked if we'd like the manager and was very rude when we said yes. The manager came out looking disheveled because apparently SHE had been cooking. My "steamed veggies" were brought to me as RAW, heated in the microwave just broccoli! The soup was fine but it took 25 minutes to get SOUP!!! I looked up in frustration, taking a deep breath and realized how disgusting the air vent was. I can't imagine what was blowing on the food in the kitchen! Our bill was discounted 50% but 50% off a dog turd is still a turd! I have NEVER been this dissatisfied with a restaurant in my life. It was AWFUL! DO NOT EAT HERE!!!!!

Reviewed November 22, 2012

The food is good, a little pricier compareed to other places but with no doubts on the quality. The huge margaritas are exellent

Reviewed November 18, 2012

We were very disappointed in the food here. It seemed to be mass produced and on the greasy side. FYI,the prices were higher than advertised as well.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

Generic taste, loud and pedestrian. The food always seems like it's designed to look like more than it really is, and the quality is poor. Why can't the quit being so blah?

Reviewed November 16, 2012

I love the 2 for $20 deal with the appetizer free. And you know what, it's damn good food. service awesome. Cant beat that