“Not as Good as we used to be”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Ranked #135 of 426 Restaurants in Cape Coral
Reviewed January 15, 2014

Prices still high for burgers, portion sizes on fries are down, but price remains the same....figures. The portion container for peanuts has also gotten smaller, not that it matters when you eat in. The service is not as good, nor as attentive from what we saw used to be better. I was not impressed at all and the price made it less attractive, so back to Outback for these prices!

There are newer reviews for Five Guys

Reviewed December 10, 2013

This was our first visit to the chain. Although not at a busy time, the staff was pleasantly welcoming and helpful in describing menu to newbies. Straightforward choices to customize your burger. We both ordered our favorites. The burgers we excellent. The fries tasted like potatoes. Great concept! We will patronize this chain again and highly recommend.
Self serve coke products and help yourself roasted peanuts too.

Reviewed November 18, 2013

My wife and I tried 5 Guys after her telling me the burgers were almost as good as Foster's. I'm glad I tried it, for I now know that Foster's is the place to go for good burgers for a good value.

5 Guys is a chain that seems to live off of touting that their french fries are cooked in peanut oil. Yes, the fries taste good, but most people go first for the burgers and second for the fries. Their burgers are good, no doubt, but nothing to rave about. In fact, I would not even put them in my top ten, ranking In and Out, Fatburger, Culver and Steak and Shake to be better burger chains, in addition to a half dozen other non-chain burger places throughout the country that provide a better tasting burger for a better value.

Compared to Foster's, their chief competition in this side of town, 5 Guys' burgers taste about the same but Foster's has a heavier char flavor that I personally enjoy. Most noticeable, however, is the fact that if you add the cost of a burger, fries and soda together, 5 Guys charges nearly $2.00 more than Foster's. So even if the burger tasted as good, it still wouldn't be as good a value.

I have no plans on going back.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

Decent staff, great burgers, yummy fries. It is in a good location, easy to get to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed May 27, 2013

If you enjoy a real burger, I'm talking a juicy flavorful burger, Five Guys will not disappoint. The Little Burgers are plenty big enough, plus you get your choice of any of the free condiments including grilled onions or mushrooms, jalepenos. Fries are wonderful. You just need one order to split between two people. They have malt vinegar for your fries, too!
I've never had to wait long for food. The dining room is clean. People who work here are pleasant.
Get out of the drive-thru lane and come on in side for a truly delicious burger experience.