“we enjoyed it”

Fish Tale Grill by Merrick Seafood
Ranked #2 of 426 Restaurants in Cape Coral
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Voted best seafood restaurant in "Best of Cape Coral 2013" Fish Tale Grill by Merrick Seafood offers the best local seafood. Anything from fresh salads,fried seafood baskets, homemade soups, raw bar to delectable fresh seafood entrees.
Reviewed July 31, 2014

Took mom for lunch, the lobster bisque was yummy with real lobster pieces. She loved the oysters on a 1/2 shell [didn't try them] the soft shell crab and crab cake sandwiches were good as well. Coral and her trainee were friendly and helpful. Im sure we will be back. Priced reasonably.

2  Thank BAS516
There are newer reviews for Fish Tale Grill by Merrick Seafood

Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

We tried this place because of the amazing reviews. It truly lived up to it!! All I can say is WOW! Our waitress, Coral, went above and beyond. The food was PERFECT, and arrived quickly!! If you haven't tried this place, you are missing out!

3  Thank Alissa R
Reviewed July 30, 2014

Trendy and Chic atmosphere. Went on Monday night for their $38.00 two entrees and bottle of wine special. Based upon the atmosphere, excellent service and gourmet quality food, I will dress up next time I eat there. It derives that kind of respect...

3  Thank CredmanColumbus
Reviewed July 30, 2014

I was immediately impressed with the modern decor and the selection of music I heard when I walked in the door. The food was equally impressive with presentation as well as taste. For starters, I had the lobster spring roll which was excellent. It was filled with lobster meat and was beautifully presented with seaweed salad and noodles. The lobster bisque was pretty good too, but I would skip it next time. The main course was fresh sea scallops with caviar. The scallops presentation was beautifully done. I look forward to trying more things on the menu next time I'm in town. The wait staff was very attentive and my tea glass never ran dry. For all this, my bill before tip was under $50. Excellent value and fresh quality!

1  Thank CherylOrlando
Reviewed July 30, 2014

Had been here with my family, 2 kids 7 and 4 years old. Kids were initially eating the kids menu: Linguine Marinara. However, as our plates ( Special of the day: Three different kinds of fish prepared three different ways: Fried, Blackened and Grilled), they switched to our plates. Fish was really "Wow". Grilled to perfection, taste excellent. Service needless to mention great as well.
Check-out the shop nearby. Fresh fish for a good price.
We'll come again!