“Bring Your Appetite....”

House of Omelets
Ranked #21 of 471 Restaurants in Cape Coral
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Welcome to HOUSE OF OMELETS. We proudly been open for 5 years and serving the best breakfast in Swfl. We've been voted the best in Cape three years on the row . We serve not only omelets and eggs, but with Scrapple, Chipped beef, lobster Benedict , homemade biscuits and gravy, homemade potatoes, everything fresh and cooked to order. We also serve the best lunch selection too, like variety of salads, and sandwiches . Pls join us for your breakfast or lunch experience , where not only we serve great food , but the anaizing service from our amaizing and friendly waitstaff. What makes us the best is our costumers , that been helping and supporting us from day one , and made us who we are. Thank you so much for your patronage.
Reviewed November 16, 2017 via mobile

When visiting a friend in the area, he took me here. Good breakfast, large portions, all the coffee you want. Fast friendly service and the food tasted good. I had the meat lover’s omelette and it was packed. Hash browns filled half of my big plate. The wheat bread was tasty with a thick slice too. I would highly recommend this place if you are in the area.

tyron01, Owner at House of Omelets, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2017

Thank you so much, we appreciate your business.

Reviewed November 9, 2017

Ordered the chipped beef special.
Needed a microscope to find the beef.
Served over two bread slices cut on the diagonal. Very sparse on the gravy so the dish was very dry.

So sorry to hear that. Our chipped beef is very rich and it covers all the bread. We would be glad to fix your complaint, and I promise we’ll make it better for you. Thank you so much.

Reviewed October 20, 2017 via mobile

This place has the best breakfast in Cape Coral hands down. Had the grand slam. Wow! Three pieces of bacon, two large sausage, and a nice piece of ham along with three extra large eggs and two slices of thick rye toast and home fries for 8.99! Good quality food. Pleasant service. This place is awesome I will be back

1  Thank Roscoe V

Thank you so much, for your patronage, and the great review.

Reviewed October 8, 2017 via mobile

We enjoy the food so much, that my husband and I eat breakfast here almost every Saturday and Sunday. People actually wait in line for breakfast or lunch. Dinner is not served. The menu is wide-ranging from scrapple eggs and grits to Lobster Benedict. We have never had a disappointing meal or service. We have been going for at least 2 years!

3  Thank Remember911

Awe, you’re so amazing. We’re so grateful to have such a lovely costumers. Thank you so much.

Reviewed September 28, 2017 via mobile

I recently moved to Cape Coral and the House of Omelets was recommended to me. I tried it twice over 7 days. Both visits were a rather late breakfast. At my first visit I ordered an omelette with spinach and feta cheese. It is a 3 egg omelette so rather large therefore filling! It was accompanied by fruit, toast and grits.

For my second visit I tried the blueberry pancakes. They also were a good serving size with plenty of fresh blueberries inside. The pancakes were a bit dark but still good. The syrup was on the table and therefore room temperature - I prefer warm syrup over my pancakes. Overall, if you are looking for a good filling breakfast give the House of Omelets a try!

1  Thank Becky J

Thank you so much for your patronage and review. We do serve room temperature syrup, and we just added a warm syrup as well. Next time you’re in pls ask for it and you’ll enjoy your pancakes with the hot and delicious syrup.