“Map Directions are incorrect!”

Four Mile Cove Ecological Preserve
Ranked #5 of 54 things to do in Cape Coral
Reviewed December 24, 2013

My review is about my driving experience to the Preserve.
When using Trip Review map directions you will not get to the Preserve. I suggest a correction be made to prevent other travelers from finding themselves in a rural housing development.

5  Thank george60898

Reviewed December 24, 2013 via mobile

We will be in Cape Coral for a week. We decided to look for a walk nearby. This fit the bill! My kids could walk with ease and we learned about the mangroves. We didn't see much for wildlife, but the walk was worth it. There was a few different war memorials near the trailhead. Only bad thing was no geocaches in the park.

Reviewed December 14, 2013

after a nice long stroll thru the mangroves, we found two pier like lookouts embedded in coves off the Caloosahatchee River. Saw lots of spiders just above my head throughout the walk. Six Mile Slough is much nicer but for folks in the Cape, I suppose this is ok.

Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

even the parking is free. lots of shade very interesting even .a fishing pier out into the river. it has a well maintained boardwalk with a lot of benches, and signs describing the flora and fauna

Reviewed November 25, 2013

This is a very nice walk. You are swallowed by the mangroves. There are some really scenic views in there with the trail plus it takes you out to the water as well. I was expecting more based on previous ratings. As an out-of-towner, I would not go out of your way to see this, but if you are in the area and have an hour or two, it would be worthwhile.

We used the address provided by TripAdvisor in our GPS and it took us close but about about a mile in residential neighborhoods, so beware if they have not updated it.