“Great Food for a Fair Price”
Review of Mangia Bene

Mangia Bene
Ranked #123 of 464 Restaurants in Cape Coral
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 1, 2012

My husband & I had dinner at Mangia Bene last Thrusday night the food was wonderful. They had just put down new flooring and had new lights installed. The atmosphere and decor was fantastic.

We had rib eye steaks. The price was fair I decided to pay an upcharge and get a side of fettuccine alfredo with it instead of spaghetti. The alfredo sauce was great. I love the rolls there.

Everything was cooked to order and the waitress went beyond the call of duty to make sure we were well tken care of.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

One of the worst experiences I have ever had dining out. Very rude staff/owners. The food was fair at best until you consider the price you pay, then it is horrible. I will not be returning.

Reviewed February 21, 2012

The waitress was polite. Drinks came quickly. Conversation was good and
friendly. A salad came quickly and was good, if sparely adorned. Then the waitress
decided to leave as her shift was over and introduced us to the takeover gal. We
waited and waited and waited-30 minutes for a hot sub and a calzone. I was just about
to get up and leave and the food came-each serving sitting all alone on an empty plate.
Both sandwich and calzone were blah. The dipping sauce had an "off" taste and the
eggplant parmesan was soggy and a little bit sourish. Never go back again. the
help outnumbered the customers. They must be making money at the bar or at the
horse track-not on the food and service!

2  Thank Roger M
Reviewed January 29, 2012

The food is pretty good. They've been here a while with the same owner. Nothing disappointing.

Reviewed January 23, 2012

We decided to try here for a second time and I have to say if possible the food is worse and the staff even ruder.
The girl that greeted us was pleasant but our waitress was brash,uncaring and just plain rude.She was not interested as us as customers,never came back to see if everything was ok,and when we did get her attention to ask for something she smarted back with rude comment.Food was blah,we will not be going back.