“Best Italian restaurant in Cape Coral!”

Ariani Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #33 of 427 Restaurants in Cape Coral
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Food and service are excellent. It can get a bit boistrous at times when the owner/chef comes out to chat with customers. Never rushed through your meal.

There are newer reviews for Ariani Restaurant & Lounge

Reviewed July 4, 2012

Have lived in Cape Coral Since 1995. We have NEVER had a bad meal or experience there. They have a great rack of lamb plus a lot of other interesting menu items. Ate there the other night. They had a $20 bottle of an Australian Cabernet that we tried and it was quite good. Service is excellent when we were debating about the wine, our waiter actually brought us a glass to taste to help us decide over another Austrailian ($30 Cab/Merlot blend that we enjoy). If in doubt about a wine ask Giovanni (aka John) he has never steered us wrong.

Reviewed July 4, 2012

I would like to go here more often but the prices are more expensive and food is food.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

I have lived in Lee County for 30 years...I have heard great reviews from friends and such about the food. Finally went with great anticipation 6-22-2012. Not at all busy...was seated immediately, was left to sit for 15 minutes without water or any Acknowledgment  from the staff. A couple that came in after us had been seated, greeted and had water long before I finally asked for a waiter. Absolutely horrible and extremely disappointing! The food was great and the waiter (when I finally got one) was ok, but for the money I would go somewhere where it's well spent like the Veranda (there for father's Day). Ariani has a lot to learn about customer service for sure! I did love the artichoke casserole as an app. I would order for pick up if I ever decided to go back!

1  Thank Tammy C
Reviewed June 21, 2012

They accommadated 15 of us, and we enjoyed everything about Ariani's. We were given a private dining area with a family-style round table. Food was excellently prepared with exemplary wait service. Can't wait to go back.