“Great pizza!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed July 20, 2012

Tried this place for the first time on our recent trip to Cape Coral! Great little pizza place that offered take out or dine in. We chose the option for two smaller individual pizzas, which was not only a good deal but allowed for us to customize our pizzas a little better. Overall great tasting pizza and great place to dine in Cape Coral!

There are newer reviews for The Original Sal's Pizza

Reviewed June 25, 2012

Nice place for a slice of Pizza and small meals/ Kids oriented/ has a clown visit every tuesday. food is good

Reviewed June 13, 2012

I hope this is the correct Sal's. I'm reviewing the Sal's on the Parkway in SE Cape. The original Sal's with the "Sal is Back" sign. It's not my intention to be rude, mean or hurt your business but the pizza was just not good. A few people told me to try it. I hesitated, but after 4 months I finally gave in tonight. What a waste of money and calories. Not sure what the problem is in the Cape or SWF for that matter. Florida is known for BAD pizza. We are from the Northeast, Dc to NYC, and I'm tired of hearing about NYC pizza here. Really, it just does not exist. Is this Chicago pizza because Chicago pizza is bad in my opinion. Tell the truth, Chigaco or New York. It was all thick raw dough. We have spent YEARS on the east coast of Florida and have never had a problem with pizza (or food in general). I realize we know where to go. No wonder, Cape Coral can't get anyone to live or work here. Just another thing you have to drive over the bridge for and PAY A TOLL. Cape Coral, let other business in and developers!!!!! You are just hurting yourself. Sorry for the typeO's. I just don't want to spend any more time on this.

Reviewed May 27, 2012

We Are New Yorkers (or As I say New Yawka's). We moved to the cape last July and had a hard time finding good Pizza. Not too many placed deliver here, so I was choosing from GrubCab. I got a menu on my door one day and gave Sal's a try.

Pro's-
~They are the closet to Corato's Pizza in NY that I have had yet!
~They Deliver, and they are Fast
~Salads are a good size.

Cons-
~The last 2 times (out of about 25)the bottom was Overdone. I hope this is fixed because I order from them about 2 times a week but HATE BURNT PIZZA.
~Wish they had a bigger Menu - Pasta Etc...
~Wish they had better Deals, or Coupons. like Order 10 pies get 1 free....

Reviewed May 10, 2012

The best pizza around with the best prices but stay away from the wings.
This is a pizza shop not a wing joint so when don't bother with wings from here.