“you'll receive a warm welcome here for deelish Italian food” 5 of 5 bubbles

Paradise Pizza of Cape Coral
Ranked #41 of 417 Restaurants in Cape Coral
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Rochester, New York
“you'll receive a warm welcome here for deelish Italian food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2013

The kitchen staff here is serious about their Italian cooking. If you like mussels marinara, you'll be delightfully surprised and satisfied with the bountiful amount of mussels and tasty, just-right marinara sauce over perfectly cooked spaghetti. My entree of shrimp scampi boasted of a generous count of perfectly baked shrimp over buttery pasta although, a lighter hand with the butter and oil would have been appreciated. A serving of chicken parmagiana was very satisfying - the chicken was crispy and nicely crowned with a blanket of mozzarella cheese and a delicious sauce. Our waiter was attentive and eager to please. Service was prompt and we were happy with the reasonable prices! Our party of four would definitely return. This restaurant has got it together.

• Visited April 2013

North Fort Myers, Florida
“Add ons”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2013

Pizza great ,however when you use your debit card they add extra for tip even though you leave cash on table for tip . BE CAREFUL !!!

• Visited March 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Jeffry C, Manager at Paradise Pizza of Cape Coral, responded to this review, May 2, 2013
When a debit card is used in any restaurant a temporary hold is put on your account in case you decided to put a tip on there. At the end of the night when the credit cards get settled and the bank is notified no tip was put on there the correct amount is reflected in your account. This is a common credit card company practice. NOTHING extra was charged to you.
Cape Coral, Florida
“Fabulous NY Style Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2013

Coming from the NYC area, we have our definite ideas of what makes a great pizza. And Paradise Pizza did not disapoint! The pizza is excellent - thin crusted, great sauce, just the right amout of cheese. Very friendly staff - very casual and homey. We loved our experience and will be back soon.

• Visited March 2013
Cape Coral, Florida
“Great pizza! My favorite local pizza!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

This pizza is great, there is a lot of other places in the SE Cape to get pizza but Paradise Pizza is still my favorite, has been for the last 3 years. Yesterday I tried the spaghetti with meatballs and it was a wonderful surprise. I had never tried it before because of my love for their pizza but I sure will have it again. Give them a try you will not be sorry.

• Visited January 2013
“Pizza was fantastic.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2012

I’ve been here once and it won’t be the last time as I want to make my way through the menu. We were greeted when we walked in, and told just to go ahead and take any table which was fine. Mom (93) and I just wanted a Pizza Margarita which wasn’t listed but they were happy to make. I started with a house salad, and for $2.95 got more than many other places which would charge a few dollars more. No it was not micro-greens but for the price – just fine. Then our Pizza came out of the oven piping hot. We asked for extra basil, and extra or not it was one of the best Pizzas I’ve had. Now I can tell you I have eating allot of pizza, made allot of pizza, and taught at the James Beard House in NYC and there was nothing I would change about this delicious pie. The crust was beautiful, not heavy but not like a cracker either. In other words – perfect. The flavors were spot on, nice tomatoes, cheese not overdone, great basil, absolutely perfect. Next time I will get more adventuresome and have their Taco Pizza which I think is basically taco meat, cheese as you would expect and sounds wonderful. This place has been in business a long time and there is reason for that.

• Visited December 2012