“Pizza was fantastic.”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed December 9, 2012

I’ve been here once and it won’t be the last time as I want to make my way through the menu. We were greeted when we walked in, and told just to go ahead and take any table which was fine. Mom (93) and I just wanted a Pizza Margarita which wasn’t listed but they were happy to make. I started with a house salad, and for $2.95 got more than many other places which would charge a few dollars more. No it was not micro-greens but for the price – just fine. Then our Pizza came out of the oven piping hot. We asked for extra basil, and extra or not it was one of the best Pizzas I’ve had. Now I can tell you I have eating allot of pizza, made allot of pizza, and taught at the James Beard House in NYC and there was nothing I would change about this delicious pie. The crust was beautiful, not heavy but not like a cracker either. In other words – perfect. The flavors were spot on, nice tomatoes, cheese not overdone, great basil, absolutely perfect. Next time I will get more adventuresome and have their Taco Pizza which I think is basically taco meat, cheese as you would expect and sounds wonderful. This place has been in business a long time and there is reason for that.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

I recently called and orderd a to go order. The person that answer the phone was very rude and it seemed like I was a bother to her. I ordered a salad and she didnt even ask what kind of dressing I would like. I also ordered other items and She just had a not so pleasent attitude. Needless to say, I wasnt very happy.

Reviewed August 7, 2012

This is easily the BEST NY style pizza in Southwest Florida! The family is extremely accommodating and just plain fantastic!

Reviewed April 7, 2012

im originally from new york this is about as close as you are going to get to ny..we were with a group so we got to try lots of food...french fries to die for...we had 20 inch extra large with everything on it ..they call it a paradise deluxe,and deluxe it was..homemade meatballs are great as was the eggplant..also tried chicken marsala and shrimp parm also excellent choices.topped it off with cannoli' s home made very yummy .can't wait to return again...P.S. the prices are wonderful ...

1  Thank Felice Z
Reviewed April 6, 2012

we had lunch here it was not bad but when i see reviews about new york style pizza i kinda find that a little absurd unless you are from new york then you can say you really know what new york pizza is like,or you need to go back and try the new york pizza that you forgot about, no offense i think this place is about average at best, service was good but we were the only ones in the place at the end of our lunch someone smoked in the back kitchen the cigarette smoke was unpleasant and not a good ending to our lunch!