“Great place to watch sports” 5 of 5 bubbles

Hooters
Ranked #157 of 417 Restaurants in Cape Coral
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Spearfish, South Dakota
“Great place to watch sports”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

My family and 10 of us total, visited the Hooters in Cape Coral twice over our Christmas vacation. Enjoy both times extensively. Food was great, service was spectacular, and you couldn't beat the NFL football on every television. As with all hooters the wings are spectacular. This definitely goes out of their way to make your stay enjoyable. They cater to young old and everything in between. I would definitely return to this Hooters and would probably go every weekend if I lived in the area.

“Good Chicken Sandwich”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

Got the Buffalo chicken sandwich. It is really good but the fries were coated and I mean coated in salt and pepper. The bartender refilled my unsweetened tea with sweet tea which I hate and never came back to check on me until my meal was finished even though I tried signaling her several times to switch my tea. And I was very thirsty after the super salty fries. I'll probably still go back though since I really like the chicken sandwich.

Palm Beach, Florida
“Your typical Hooters”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I only come to this Hooters 1 -2 times a year, b/c I live out of town, but it always hits the spot! Wings taste just as good as any other Hooters, prices are a lot cheaper than Hooters up north.

Visited November 2013
Cape Coral, Florida
“This is food??”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013

Wow. What a horrible experience. I brought home a take-out tonight and I have not had a worst meal in I don't know when. First I had the clam chowder. It literally tasted as though someone poured a half cup of vinegar into my to-go cup. I could not eat it, period. Horrid!! Next were the boneless wings. Tough, overcooked and too much like stale play-dough. Inedible. Then came the grilled chicken salad. The romaine lettuce was not too bad, but the chicken was as bad as the boneless wings. Dry and flavorless. Onion rings were included and they were the only saving grace of this meal. Very good rings.
Now to what I witnessed as I waited for the food at the bar. Two cooks, both shouting some obnoxious form of encouragement to each other that actually hurt my ears. Really unnecessary. But the worst act I witnessed was the cook with the beard. I watched with utter disbelief as he (with gloves) picked up raw chicken to toss in a bowl, dump it in the fryer, the check the other fryers contents by picking up and otherwise touching the cooked food with the same gloved hands that just a moment before had been tossing raw wings! I felt like I should become John Taffer and complain to the manager: "What the hell is he doing contaminating the food like this?" I should of turned around and walked out. Don't know why I didn't, but rest assured I will NEVER return to Hooters again.

• Visited September 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank Avrick
derby
“It's hooters- cold beer and burgers!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013

We went to Hooters on teh last night of a 2 week vacation to Cape Coral. It was nice to find somewhere with a lively atmosphere and customers younger than 80.

Good cold beer, good food & well priced. Service - whilst quick and friendly was wildly inaccurate. Whilst I appreciate the effort in taking our order without a notepad- please use one and get the order right. We went with teh kids and all enjoyed it. It's hooters- nuff said.

• Visited August 2013