“good pizza but service was not great.”

Maria's Pizzeria & Restaurant
Ranked #42 of 427 Restaurants in Cape Coral
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Be transported to Old World Italy with our authentic family recipes at Maria's Pizzeria & Restaurant.
Reviewed July 2, 2013

my family and i decided to visit marias pizza restaurant for the first time and i dind had the best experience .i went with my wife,father and my two kids ,to start they dint have crayons for the kids the kids got boring after waiting 20 min for the pizza ,the server past by many times and never refill the sodas i weave my hand couples of time but he past to fast ,finally the pizza arrived it was a 18" pizza it was the best pizza i had in cape coral and fort myers i am from brooklyn ny and also lived at NJ and i know about pizza and this pizza was the best i had for long time i have visit manys pizzerias included sals and others with good review.the only problem was the service maybe spanich people are not welcome there or the weiter wasnt in his best days who knows ,i will give it a noter try to see.

1  Thank juan s
There are newer reviews for Maria's Pizzeria & Restaurant

Reviewed June 30, 2013

No, I'm not the owner, but this is still our family's restaurant. When there's a birthday or special occasion to celebrate, we go to Maria's. When we want a quiet family evening at home, we order from Maria's. Pretty much whenever we feel like eating out, we choose Maria's. Why? Because Maria's makes us feel like we are family.
And it's so great to have "family" that really knows how to cook!! There's such care taken in every detail, from the garlic rolls to salads to pizzas, pastas and deserts, no detail is left untouched by care and craft.
Obviously, we're huge fans, and we've never been disappointed. The atmosphere is warm and hospitable, the value is unbeatable, the quality is indescribable, and the food is delectable. What more could you ask for?

1  Thank TiaWillin
Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

My family and I have been dining here for we'll over 15 years and have always had a wonderful experience. The food is always fresh and delicious. Thank you for always being kind and courteous, that's rare these days. My friends and family will always celebrate all of our birthdays, milestones etc at Marias.

Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

I have been eating Marias for years! The last 2 times the pizza was over cooked. I called 3 weeks later and spoke to the owner. Boy was i disapinted. Not only did he not offer anything, he wanted to argue the fact that i called 3 wks later. Well, i tried. To bad my friends and family wont be eating there anymore. Terrible customer service.

1  Thank rowland133
MariasOwner, Owner at Maria's Pizzeria & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2013

I'm sorry but our policy is to call and let us know if you have a bad experience so we can notate on your account and correct at the time or issue a credit for next time. 3 Weeks later is unacceptable try any other place and see what they do. You hung up on me when I asked what was wrong with the pizza and then called back to say you posted a negative review and none of your friends or family would be back. 3 weeks later? really...

Reviewed June 25, 2013

We got a take out pizza here recently and were pleasantly surprised. It reminded me of the pizza back in upstate NY. Certainly not NYC quality but very good for Cape Coral standards. It's nice to support a local business rather than a chain. We will be ordering from here again!