“First and Last Time”

Maria's Pizzeria & Restaurant
Ranked #42 of 426 Restaurants in Cape Coral
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Be transported to Old World Italy with our authentic family recipes at Maria's Pizzeria & Restaurant.
Reviewed December 27, 2012

Maria's came highly recommended and honestly I was very disappointed . Ridiculously long delivery times (over an hour ) , right out of the tin can tasting sauces , bland and boring I asked about desserts and was told it all comes frozen and prepackaged nothing tastes homemade so I will just assume none of it is just another run of the mill "Authentic Italian Pizzeria"

If your looking for authentic move along cause this isint it we wont be ordering from Maria's again .

MariasOwner, Manager at Maria's Pizzeria & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2013

Our family apologizes that you had a bad experience. Our delivery times do get long especially when busy as everything is made to order and we are just a small family business that chooses to continue to deliver to most of South Cape Coral, so our drivers cover a vast delivery range from downtown Cape Coral.

Nothing served here is 'right out of the can'. We use quality ingredients and prepare our sauces daily. As for our 'frozen desserts', over the years we have been to many food shows, tried all kinds of desserts and serve quality, delicious choices in our restaurant.

Again, we are sorry you had a bad experience and challenge you to try us again... maybe for a dine in experience. If you do, your dessert will be on the house!

There are newer reviews for Maria's Pizzeria & Restaurant

Reviewed November 3, 2012

I have to say I love good pizza! When I moved to the area I was on a search and Maria's had it! Sometimes they put the pizzas a little too thin but the flavor is consistently very good! I love locally owned places and this one it certainly one to visit!

Reviewed November 1, 2012

When it comes to Italian I usually go to another restaurant which is close to home but when you have a family that wants all different kinds of Italian, this is our choice. Pizza, stromboli, chicken fettucine alfredo, caprese salad and calamari were all delicious! Service was friendly and efficient. We had leftovers to take home. This place is worth finding if you've never been here before. My daughter commented that the restroom was very clean. I noticed the whole restaurant was very clean. We will be back!

Reviewed October 25, 2012

God quality food. The Italian dishes are a bit Americanized. Pizza is most likely your best choice at this establishment.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

Had an excellent dinner. Food was fresh, and no doubt they have a trained Chef on staff.

Ordered the special for $19.95 that incl a good size appetizer (fried calamari) choice of Entree (chicken Parm) a dessert (3 mini cannoli) and it even incl a bottle of Beer (corona). All items were very good, but should serve a lime with Corona Beer IMHO

Chicken Parm with Prosciutto was also good, and my guests confirmed each of their entrees were good as well (Shrimp Alfredo, Linguine with Italian Saug and red gravy)

Service was average in delivery, excellent in knowledge. Server knew menu well and all of the ingredients used. The server Recommendations were accurate and tasty.

Dinner for Four with a couple appt and 2 drinks each came to about $100. Plus tip