“Ok Pizza”

CiCi's Pizza
Ranked #126 of 437 Restaurants in Cape Coral
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed October 9, 2012

If you're hungry and want a pizza and you're in the neighborhood, Cici's is an option. I've had better pizza and I've had worse.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

well first I must say for as long as we waited for some pizza to be put out on the buffet it was nice and HOT!!!! but at first we got there and were the only ones in the restaurant and there was no pizza on the buffet so my question is did I just miss a big rush or something but really didn't want to complain cause I just knew I was getting fresh and Hot pizza soon!!!

Reviewed July 1, 2012

The Cici's chain is great. The prices are low, and everyone can get what they like - no arguing! Do NOT pass up the cinnamon rolls...they are to die for. :)

Reviewed February 3, 2012

As a frequent customer, I never had a bad experience with the food. The pizza is fresh made and very tasty. You can even order a specific pizza for the buffet. The dessert is delicious as well and the staff is very friendly (especially Randy the manager). This is a great pizza place at a very reasonable price range.

Reviewed January 29, 2012

What do you expect for a buffet? Not bad food but definitely not the best.