“Best food ever”

Ranked #20 of 425 Restaurants in Cape Coral
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Bar
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Cape Coral Japanese Steak House and Sushi Bar. Where VIP's can eat for free. Get VIP status on our website (it's free) We serve Hibachi Steak, chicken, fish, shrimp, lobster table side with our master Japanese Hibachi chefs (we are told they are pretty funny too!). Dine at our Sushi bar with master sushi chef's preparing all your favorites and some of the most delectable sushi rolls you may have never tried before. Our House specialty is our famous "FAT GIRL ROLL". What's a Fat Girl, Check out our menu on our website, we personally guarantee you will love it! We now feature the largest Sake Bar in all of S.W. Florida. Enjoy your sushi the way it was meant to be by pairing it with an exotic Sake selection. Come visit us and bring lots of friends, it's more fun that way!
Ft. Myers
“Best food ever”
Reviewed January 4, 2010

Go here for birthday dinners, dinner in general, and best lunch specials ever!! I live in Ft. Myers and travel to Cape Coral just for their food. Top of the great service and stellar food (soup, salad, main course, dessert) I get my 2 bucks back for the tolls I have to pay to get there. Owners are on site and always making sure you are doing good that is if they are not the ones cooking your food. Oh ya and cant forget the sushi. For me i dont like fish in general but they make the best Volcano's and Konasou.

Cape Coral, Florida
“BEST SUSHI IN LEE COUNTY FLORIDA”
Reviewed January 4, 2010

I goto Sakura 2-4 times a week. Lunch is the best. $12.95 all you can eat SUSHI Menu. Excellent service, excellent wait staff. Very GOOD Sushi. I sit at the SUSHI Bar & watch them make the Sushi Rolls. The atmosphere is so pleasant & warm, it feels like home when you are there. Best place to go & have lunch or dinner. I recommend this restaurant to anyone that loves SUSHI....

Cape coral
“Best Habachi in SWFL”
Reviewed January 4, 2010

I have been a SWFL resident for over 20 years and the only Japanese restaurant that i go to is sakura. From their always fresh sushi, to the homemade spicy garlic sauce, sakura always delivers a quality meal with a wonderful show. The recent renovations with the new bar, provides a better atmosphere while you are waiting for your table.. The staff is always helpful, and the cooks very friendly and interactive. Priced less expensive than their competition in town, and the quality of food far superior, sakura would be my first stop in cape coral area... my recommendation is getting the mexican and spicy tuna roll for a appetizer ($6per roll). and the Filet mignon / shrimp combo ($21) for dinner.. be prepared to take a box with leftovers home with you. and hide them from your family and friends as they will always try to take them from you..

Cape Coral, FL
“Your friendly neighborhood fabulous Sushi/Hibachi place”
Reviewed January 4, 2010

My husband and I have been eating here for 5 years. We moved from NYC and Chicago, so I would like to believe we know good sushi when we taste it. Sakura's Sushi is consistently fresh, the rolls are skillfully prepared. The Hibachi tables are usually busy and we enjoy dinners cooked to our specification. The service is friendly and fast (with exceptions on busy weekend nights). Sakura definitely has the best Sushi in Cape Coral and their prices are very fair.

Herts
“Food Terrible - Don't waste your money”
Reviewed January 2, 2010

Ate here in Jan '10 - Food was awful, very overpriced. Service was okay. Steak came with sides of rice and stir fried vegetables that had seen better days.

Would never go here again, and was very surprised that this restaurant was voted number 1