“Good deals”

Ranked #28 of 427 Restaurants in Cape Coral
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Bar
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Cape Coral Japanese Steak House and Sushi Bar. Where VIP's can eat for free. Get VIP status on our website (it's free) We serve Hibachi Steak, chicken, fish, shrimp, lobster table side with our master Japanese Hibachi chefs (we are told they are pretty funny too!). Dine at our Sushi bar with master sushi chef's preparing all your favorites and some of the most delectable sushi rolls you may have never tried before. Our House specialty is our famous "FAT GIRL ROLL". What's a Fat Girl, Check out our menu on our website, we personally guarantee you will love it! We now feature the largest Sake Bar in all of S.W. Florida. Enjoy your sushi the way it was meant to be by pairing it with an exotic Sake selection. Come visit us and bring lots of friends, it's more fun that way!
Estero, Florida
“Good deals”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

The sushi bar here is great, they have an email group you can join to get discounts. The hibachi is usually pretty busy but I haven't tried it yet. Will definitely be back in the future.

Visited June 2013
sakuracapecoral, Owner at Sakura Japanese Steak House & Sushi Bar, responded to this review, July 7, 2013
Sorry it has taken me sooo long to respond. I am catching up. Thanks for visiting. I hope you get some time to come back for our Hibachi and I am glad you enjoyed the sushi. Thanks for being a VIP and I hope you continue to cross the bridge for your sushi.

“Atmosphere dirty. Interior looks like bad handyman special.”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

I go to Sukura's occasionally to meet friends, the food and service are good. However the restaurant is always dirty. The decor and layout are horrible there have been changes done but it looks like a bad handyman special. I don't think the floors under the tables have ever been cleaned. A lot if people like the restaurant but to really take it to the next level they might wanna put some money back into it. Learn from kumo and be clean. Take a note from blue sushi and fix the decor.

• Visited March 2013
I am glad you like the food and service. We have been here so long sometimes we overlook some of the key factors that make a restaurant exceptional. I am sorry to admit that the poor handymen are the owners. This is a family restaurant and we do everything ourselves. Sometimes we mess up but for the most part we try to move things around so it serves our customers better. We are always trying to improve and re invent ourselves. I appreciate you taking time to point out these things and we take them seriously. If you revisit, I hope you see some improvements. Thank you
Fort Myers, Florida, Usa
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My favorite place”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

I walked in one day and had an amazing meal. Since I have returned many times. They have many great specials and really good priced incredible sushi. Matter of fact maybe I should eat there tonight.

• Visited May 2013
Cape Coral
“Not fancy but great!”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

We love Sakura! The service is wonderful, the food is delicious, and it's one if our favorites for family dining.

• Visited December 2012
Cape Coral, Florida, Usa
“LOVE this place!”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

We eat here frequently for both hibachi and sushi. The food is great, the staff is extremely pleasant and social, and the prices are reasonable!

• Visited May 2013