“A GREAT PLACE TO ENJOY GREAT FOOD AND HAVE FUN WITH FREINDS”

Sakura Japanese Steak House & Sushi Bar
Ranked #28 of 427 Restaurants in Cape Coral
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Bar
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Cape Coral Japanese Steak House and Sushi Bar. Where VIP's can eat for free. Get VIP status on our website (it's free) We serve Hibachi Steak, chicken, fish, shrimp, lobster table side with our master Japanese Hibachi chefs (we are told they are pretty funny too!). Dine at our Sushi bar with master sushi chef's preparing all your favorites and some of the most delectable sushi rolls you may have never tried before. Our House specialty is our famous "FAT GIRL ROLL". What's a Fat Girl, Check out our menu on our website, we personally guarantee you will love it! We now feature the largest Sake Bar in all of S.W. Florida. Enjoy your sushi the way it was meant to be by pairing it with an exotic Sake selection. Come visit us and bring lots of friends, it's more fun that way!
Cape Coral, Florida
“A GREAT PLACE TO ENJOY GREAT FOOD AND HAVE FUN WITH FREINDS”
Reviewed November 9, 2011

I took some friends from Europe to SAKURA Steakhouse. The Sushi appetizers where made to order and very fresh. I was not the only impressed guest. Great and funny show while cooking at the table, fresh and tasty food, and after all very affordable. ALL THUMBS UP, thanks for the great evening.

• Visited October 2011
2 Thank RemySaluz

“Oh my God!!”
Reviewed October 30, 2011

I can't believe I found such affordable sushi. Everything I ate was amazing. Even I you don't think you're a fan of sushi, come here and ask Taylor to recommend something. You will love it!!

Cape Coral, Florida, United States
“Addicting”
Reviewed October 20, 2011

I LOVE this place!!! From the friendly staff (who will remember you) to the "OMG, I ate myself sick" entrees, I can't get enough!! Not only is it my choice everytime but it has also become one of my kid' faves as well. Whre else can you go to eat out where you feel like you are with family?!?!

• Visited July 2011
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Favorite place to eat - all you can eat sushi is the BEST!!!”
Reviewed October 14, 2011

We looove Sakura, we try and come every week if we can. The sushi is fresh and delicious (and not pre made like some other area sushi places I hear about). The chefs are fantastic and very personable. We always have a great time with our wait staff as well as the owners. Seems many of the negative reviews listed on here are from members of the same 2 groups of people who had a tough time here. Seems like it may be the groups more so then the staff. BUT Hibatchi or sushi, we love our Sakuras!
See you sunday!

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank jillkitty24
Cape Coral, Florida
“Awesome Sushi and Great Service!”
Reviewed October 14, 2011

I really can't find anything bad about Sakura. There 13.95 all you can eat Sushi deal is the best. Sometimes when they are jam packed you have to wait for your sushi but that is okay as it lets the last batch digest and then there is room for more. There Miso soup is the best I've had as well as the Seaweed salad. Everything is always so fresh and obviously the people like it. The servers are all so nice and very efficient. If you haven't been in for a while they all ask if all is okay with you. They treat you like family. They always remember what you like to drink and eat! I say keep up the great work guys! PS Thanks for getting the AC fixed, the Wasabi makes me sweat enough! :)

• Visited October 2011