“Good Value”

Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Kincardine, Ontario
“Good Value”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

We ate a Iguana Mia Cape Coral Feb 4 2013. There were 2 couples and my 20 year old son. I had the Chimichanga and my wife had the quaesadillas. She also had the $6, 23 ounce Marguerita. All of us went away full as there was lots of food and it was good quality. The service was good. The atmosphere is a little cheesy but it was good fun.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank heritagehei

Cape Coral, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Mexican Food, nice atmosphere”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

Not bad for a local Mexican restaurant. It is a local chain... this one in downtown Cape Coral. Portions are sizeable, I felt the food was pretty good, prices not too bad for what you get, and a colorful atmosphere. I would recommend.

Visited November 2012
“Friday night out”
Reviewed February 13, 2013 via mobile

Good Mexican for us who don't get much Mexican food in Syracuse. My family from Oklahoma rated it lower. My wife said best cheese enchiladas ever! House keeping needs some work, but get there early or wait!

“Great find”
Reviewed February 13, 2013 via mobile

We loved this restaurant, great food, decent prices for cocktails and great happy hour. The staff are very friendly and it is the best in Cape Coral for Mexican food.

Wisconsin
“24 ounce Margaritas $6!”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Their 24 ounce Margaritas for $6 are a real bargain! My husband and I had fajitias, and our daughter had the chimichanga. While chicken in all our dishes was pretty dry, it was edible. They are always fairly busy, so next time we will try something else.

• Visited February 2013