“A Staple of my Diet”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Staple of my Diet”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

We love iguana mia in the cape. Good food and great service (most of the time). We've been coming here for years and have tried most of the menu. They are 'Kid Friendly' have a great atmosphere, clean dining room, & outdoor patio if you can stand the heat. I would recommend the delicious Sour Cream Chicken and if you want a hearty burrito/chimi try the Tex Mex Heaven. They have daily specials but Wed's they usually have an early bird 2pm-5pm by one entree get one free.
Also a MUST DINE - for your Birthday. Free meal including fried ice cream.

Visited October 2012

“Evening with Johnny”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

First time we ate here it was pouring rain out and we just wanted to get out of the rain. We were greeted quickly. John was our waiter. He was very good, very professional and represents his restaurant well. The food has always be hot and quick. I have enjoyed each different entree & side dish to come out of the kitchen. I have always been partial to the tamales. Portions are large, so you might want to split one. John watches the table, our glasses don't go dry and dishes don't pile up. They have great teamwork. John even remembers our last order, which makes anyone feel special! I go out for the service as much as the food. Food is easy to find, good service is not.

Visited October 2012
Cape Coral, Florida
“mexican food hunt”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Nice place. Good corporate level menu. Nice crowd and friendly serviceand the location is convenient. Looking for Mexican food, really a decent choice

Visited July 2012
2 Thank semiret1
Cape Coral
“You can do better”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

They would not honor their own gift certificate. Evidently someone forged their paper certificates. I purchased mine during an earlier visit so I know it is genuine. I feel ripped off! The food is okay, but not exceptional. I will not be going back.

Visited February 2012
Lund
“Could be worse, I suppose”
Reviewed August 6, 2012 via mobile

Looks like a cantina in Mexico, which could be good if it was in Mexico and not in Cape Coral. The service was somehow erratic and slow. Basically they forgot everything about our orders. How difficult is it to remember guacamole? The salsas came directly from a can from Publix. Food was simple and not very tasty. Well, it tasted burned. Chicken was ok but the steak was as tough as my shoe soles.
The Margueritas were quite good, well they were very good. So if you want to get drunk on Margueritas I would recommend this joint but if you want to eat decent food go somewhere else.