“Don't judge this one by the others.”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #100 of 437 Restaurants in Cape Coral
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 30, 2014

This restaurant is FAR better than other branches of Ruby Tuesday that I've been to! The food is GREAT and the salad bar is always fresh. We love going for happy hour @ the bar! $5 Apps and 2 for 1's ...what could be better! Service is always good and have not met an unfriendly person yet. We usually go every wk. or 2. Yes, there are lots of seniors, but HELLO people , you're in FL!

Reviewed June 24, 2014

I like dining at Ruby Tuesday because they have a great salad bar. However, on my most recent visit I took my mother who turned 76 years old.

We both ordered the same thing, petite fillet. She wanted hers cooked medium well and I wanted medium with the Cajun butter topping. I never ordered it but it was suggested by my server.

Salad bar was excellent as always. Our dinner arrived. My mom's steak was perfection. Mine...well...it was the equivalency of shoe leather. Plus they smothered on the Cajun sauce (where's the butter?) over the steak to make it unrecognizable. So, when our server decided to return to the table (took too long), I told her my issues. It took too long for my steak to return but it was brought by a manager. It cut into it and it was well done, again!

I said I don't like to waste food (and I was starving by this time) so I said I would eat it anyway. I suggested the cooks learn how to cook a steak properly given the thickness. He agreed and left our table.

When the check arrived, my meal was taken off due to my issues. Thankfully my mom's meal was very good which was the whole point of taking her there as was also her request to dine there. I will return but not for steak.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

I went with my family on a Friday night around 530 pm and every other customer was on an oxygen tank or using a walker.i felt like I was visiting a retirement home kindda creepy

Reviewed February 21, 2014

We had the salad bar and soup. The soup was quite good. The salad bar was ordinary but contained nothing one could complain about. Staff is competent, friendly.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

I had the New Orleans Fish dinner with tilapia covered by a cream sauce and a goodly amount of shrimp. I enjoyed it very much. It was spicey and could be too much for someone with a sensitive stomach. Although I found it was fine for me. My husband had the crab cake plate and he said it was very good...not too bready and a good portion. You get only one, but it is good size. You get the choice of two sides, one of which is the salad bar. We opted for that and were pleased. Everything was fresh and a good assortment. Our server was excellent and when we asked for something, she was prompt and pleasant. Price was medium at about $14 per person, not counting drinks.