“Average quality chain restaurant”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #96 of 431 Restaurants in Cape Coral
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 21, 2014

We had the salad bar and soup. The soup was quite good. The salad bar was ordinary but contained nothing one could complain about. Staff is competent, friendly.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

I had the New Orleans Fish dinner with tilapia covered by a cream sauce and a goodly amount of shrimp. I enjoyed it very much. It was spicey and could be too much for someone with a sensitive stomach. Although I found it was fine for me. My husband had the crab cake plate and he said it was very good...not too bready and a good portion. You get only one, but it is good size. You get the choice of two sides, one of which is the salad bar. We opted for that and were pleased. Everything was fresh and a good assortment. Our server was excellent and when we asked for something, she was prompt and pleasant. Price was medium at about $14 per person, not counting drinks.

Reviewed November 18, 2013

My wife and I dined at Ruby Tuesdays since it is directly across the street from her employment. I was concerned for a long time about how good or bad the food might be because I never saw the parking lot very crowded, only to learn that they are not open for lunch, the time when I would pass by and see no cars in the parking lot. Quite the contrary, they do quite a bustling business for dinner, oftentimes with a wait.

When we dined there, we were seated immediately and received very good service from our server. We both included the salad bar with our entrees and were happy with the selection they provided. The entrees were tasty and the portion size was large enough to not leave you wanting more. The value was average - nothing to write home about, but also nothing to complain about.

Overall, we considered Ruby Tuesdays, at least this location, to be worthy of a return visit.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Great menu lots of choices but the salad bar is fresh and awesome!!! I like spicy food and they have lots of Cajun choices!! They also have great soup choices.. Service is good and prices are affordable!!

Reviewed July 9, 2013

My hubby loves Ruby Tuesday's salad bar. I agree, it is wonderful. This location has a very nice, clean and fresh salad bar. The service is super nice and the food is exceptional. We looked on the back of the menu and found combinations which included the salad bar. I got the grilled fish tacos (2 large ones) and hubby got the crabcake (one giant one). The crabcake there is the best! The fish tacos were amazing. We also ordered the new Key West Coconut Shrimp. I could drink that key lime dipping sauce. I drizzled some on my tacos. Wow!