“Nice atmosphere, good food”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #94 of 427 Restaurants in Cape Coral
Cuisines: American
Cape Coral, Florida
“Nice atmosphere, good food”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

My wife and I dined at Ruby Tuesdays since it is directly across the street from her employment. I was concerned for a long time about how good or bad the food might be because I never saw the parking lot very crowded, only to learn that they are not open for lunch, the time when I would pass by and see no cars in the parking lot. Quite the contrary, they do quite a bustling business for dinner, oftentimes with a wait.

When we dined there, we were seated immediately and received very good service from our server. We both included the salad bar with our entrees and were happy with the selection they provided. The entrees were tasty and the portion size was large enough to not leave you wanting more. The value was average - nothing to write home about, but also nothing to complain about.

Overall, we considered Ruby Tuesdays, at least this location, to be worthy of a return visit.

• Visited August 2013

Cape Coral, Florida
“Best Salad Bar in the Cape!!!”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Great menu lots of choices but the salad bar is fresh and awesome!!! I like spicy food and they have lots of Cajun choices!! They also have great soup choices.. Service is good and prices are affordable!!

Visited August 2013
“Fantastic salad bar”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

My hubby loves Ruby Tuesday's salad bar. I agree, it is wonderful. This location has a very nice, clean and fresh salad bar. The service is super nice and the food is exceptional. We looked on the back of the menu and found combinations which included the salad bar. I got the grilled fish tacos (2 large ones) and hubby got the crabcake (one giant one). The crabcake there is the best! The fish tacos were amazing. We also ordered the new Key West Coconut Shrimp. I could drink that key lime dipping sauce. I drizzled some on my tacos. Wow!

• Visited July 2013
florida
“It's gotten better.”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Went to Ruby Tuesday for first time in quite a while. When we were there in the past it seemed sort of cold and uninviting. We had a coupon so thought would try Ruby's again.
We were met at the door immediatly and seated quickly.
Our server was there quickly to take our drink and order.
Drinks were delivered quickly with some warm biscuits. The bisucats were similar to Red Lobsters but better.
Once orders were taken we went to the salad bar.Everything was fresh and inviting. I was hoping there would be more choices but it was adequate.
Our meals arrived quickly and were hot and very good.
Wait staff was attentive and polite.
When we got to the restaurant there were few people but when we left it was packed.

• Visited May 2013
“Great people!”
Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

I visited this restaurant while in Florida visiting my grandparents and was very pleased with the staff they had there. The waitresses were very pleasant and were right on top of things. The food was awesome and very fresh! I would recommend this place for dinner!

• Visited April 2013