“A BIG SLICE OF DELISH!!!!”

Salvatore's New York Style Pizza
Ranked #206 of 427 Restaurants in Cape Coral
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Huntington Station, New York, United States
“A BIG SLICE OF DELISH!!!!”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Go for the food,stay for the personal hospitality,always! The only thing missing from this New York style everything is the short Subway Ride to YANKEE STADIUM? Review,by a Brooklyn girl.

• Visited February 2013

Essex
“Prompt delivery”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

Having just arrived in Cape Coral,we were not sure where to order a pizza. Sal's turned out to be a good choice. The pizza delivery came when expected and the delivery person was polite. The pizza itself was very good and I am fairly fussy about pizza. The price is a bit more than the large chains but worth it in my opinion

Visited January 2013
Cape Coral, Florida
“The best I have found so far”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

I stumbled upon Sal's about a year ago and have been ordering ever since. I am originally from the Northeast and I do appreciate the NY style of pizza and Sal's does a very good job. The crust is thin and flavorful. The toppings are fresh and generous, the sauce has just the right balance to compliment everything. They offer swift delivery to your home.

• Visited September 2012
“Very average”
Reviewed May 20, 2012 via mobile

I looked up pizza restaurants in the phone book and chose this one due to its claim of being an authentic new York type. Being originally from the NY area, I wanted to give it a try. It was a disappointment. The pizza was not bad but definitely not up to the standards I expected.
I paid a premium price for an average pie.

Cape Coral, Florida
“Good Pizza but a bit pricey”
Reviewed January 2, 2012

My wife and I have dined at Sal Musso's New York Pizza twice. The first time, we ordered a regular pizza and found it to contain very good ingredients. No skimping on the toppings although it could have used a little more cheese for my palate. Taste was good; not my favorite pizza, but in the top 10. The second time we went, we ordered a Grandma's pizza, not really knowing what to expect. This was a large pizza - big enough for the two of us to have two complete meals from it - and it tasted very good; better in fact, than the regular pizza. But the price shocked me when I went to pay. With two toppings added, we paid nearly $23 for this pizza. Granted, it was good, but it wasn't THAT good.

Sal Musso has a good product and I will provide a high recommendation to anyone interested in finding an authentic New York style pizza. However, don't go there when you're on a budget.

• Visited October 2011