“DONT WASTE YOUR TIME”

Cape Coral, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“DONT WASTE YOUR TIME”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

We went there on a recommendtaion. We sat down and the waitress came over to us after tieing her shoe and not washing her hands first mistake.
She took our drink orders I ordered a PIna Coloda with Alcoholh if you call it that. After waiting 25 mins she came over and asked if I wanted Alchohol DUH so we waitied another 10 mins before I asked the so called bartendar where our drinks where and he said oh yea I have them well glad you do but we are paying for them.
Ok we got our drinks and YUCK
We ordered our food two sandwiches both with french fries. Well one did come with them and the other one didnt something that looked liked fries were all over my sandwich which was gross. After taking two bites I gave up oh and my fries came after we ate the food.

My opinion dont waste your time they are remodling the inside so ladders everywhere and the staff rude.

• Visited January 2014

Cape Coral, Florida
“Good food”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

I've eaten at the this establishement a couple of times. The food was good both times both times but have not been impressed with the service. The girls walk around as though they really don't want to be bothered. Trust me, I understand the culture but customer service should always be the same.....GREAT.....

• Visited October 2013
“Good cuban food”
Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

The food is usually including big portions most of the customers dining in asked for a box to go. The taste is food the service is not always the fastest nor attentive. I go there with the idea of the good food and almost every time left somewhat disappointed about the time taken by the staff to check on me.

• Visited June 2013
“Great food, very relaxed”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

The food in this Cuban restaurant is very tasty. Try the fried shredded beef with onions, the moro rice, and the plantains. There are several specialty drinks at the bar and several beers on tap.

The atmosphere is very relaxed and informal. The service is also a bit slow, though quite friendly.

I would certainly eat here again.

• Visited April 2013
SW Florida
“Still loooking for good Cuban food”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

We tried El Tropical for lunch after passing it a few times. It really shouldn't take 1.5 hours for lunch when you only order cuban sandwiches and a couple of empanadas. The service was extremely slow and the restaurant was not even busy. I ordered the beef empanadas and a side of rice. The empanadas were just OK, more fried dough than meat. The side of yellow rice was good but the pea soup that came with it was cold. My husband enjoyed his cuban sandwich but ordered fries and they were cold too. So that being said, the food was average and the service was poor. Still looking for good Cuban food in Cape Coral.

• Visited March 2013