“Best Wings Around!!”

Wingnuts
Ranked #192 of 437 Restaurants in Cape Coral
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: We are locate in the Moderna Plaza just south of Hancock Bridge Pkwy and north of CC hospital. Prettiest bldg. on the Cape..... We offer FREE foosball and air hockey for all.Also come see and get your picture with our famous Leg lamp from what movie ???
Reviewed July 29, 2013

My family LOVES Wingnuts! Always greeted warmly upon arrival. Wingnuts has the best wings around! Hot, Fresh and Made to order with a large variety of sauces for every palette. Very kid friendly atmosphere with several games to play and delicious kids meals.
Believe it or not the Hamburgers here are some of the best I have ever tasted as well. Many varieties for all on the menu. Definitely give it a try and you are sure to love it too!

Reviewed July 25, 2013

The wings at wingnuts are not small like any other wing joint I've been to. The rang of sauces will cover any ones like of taste. I will defiantly go again!!! -HC

Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

I went to visit this restaurant as I'm from the Cape and had to see for myself their excellent reviews. First, the server was either a family hire or forced to work there. Her greeting was "find a seat and can I take your order". She was pretty much bothered when asked questions about the menu and made the visit unwelcoming. We ordered the spicy garlic wings and after we ordered them wanted to savor other flavors. Especially their hottest which is the viper (I can take any heat).
There's a huge selection of wing sauce but you cannot try any without purchasing wings, which I thought was annoying. The kitchen was loud, mainly yelling between the other employees. Pretty much a waste to take my family there. Overall, I've had better wings elsewhere and wouldn't go there again. On to the next restaurant....

5  Thank proud2travel
wingnutscape, Owner at Wingnuts, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

Not sure what you do for a living but we will not run samples out to you or anyone else that is all we would do all night, the sample you asked for is a sauce that has to be mixed to order and can not be a sample and also needs a wavier singed . You obviusly you know nothing about running a retail or any business . I go out of my way to be as nice as I can but not sure you deserve that. We are a locally own business and know for the quailty food that you can buy. I will state that we well supported by all of Lee County and that will not change. I do not encourge northerner and anyone else and have try tried to remove myself from TripAdvisor because of people like you. Not sure what you true issue is and frankly don't care but what I do care about is that you have a blessed day as well as a bless life for you and your family.

Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

Visiting Cape Coral for a few days and due to the excellent reviews we visited wingnuts. Upon entering the restaurant, a heavy grease smell was overwhelming. We actually had to wash our clothes and hair when returning home. Though we had excellent and helpful service from our server, we were very disappointed with the food. Chicken tenders were bland, and appear to have just been dredged in flour and maybe some cornmeal. The "nutty fries" reminded me of the grease-soaked festival/fair fries you buy at the county fair. The sauces were average and tasted fine, but were nothing to rave bout. In my opinion,BW-3 and Quaker Steak and lube offer much better quality.

5  Thank edevine5
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Food is great,service is friendly, and we love playing while we wait. Wingnuts is the perfect chill spot for our family!