“The usual good food, service and atmosphere”
Review of Chick-fil-A

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chick-fil-A
Ranked #94 of 426 Restaurants in Cape Coral
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 24, 2013

The Chick-fil-A located on Pine Island Rd. in Cape Coral is consistently the best one I have dined at. The food is always good, the service is better than any other and the atmosphere is typical, designed to appeal to children more than any other age group. I have dined there at least two dozen times and have never had a bad experience. I recommend this restaurant whenever you're interested in fast food but don't want a burger.

1  Thank John S
There are newer reviews for Chick-fil-A

Reviewed April 9, 2013

When you bring a baby with you - every door is held for you. The staff all have manners. The food is consistently good and fresh. They come around and fill your drinks. This is a fantastic place for fast food, period.

1  Thank Edward P
Reviewed February 26, 2013

I loved the little indoor play area but after eating their chicken sandwich and my daughter eating the chicken nuggets we both fell ill from terrible stomach issues! We've never gone back. After hearing that Chick-Fil-A supports the discrimination of alternative marriages I will NEVER return.

2  Thank Jennifer G
Reviewed December 29, 2012

This is the only fast food place I visit. The chicken nuggets are the best. We buy them for parties and there are never any left.

1  Thank Jan N
Reviewed November 17, 2012 via mobile

First timer....I have to say , I'll be back ! Was hungry for a burger , but was very satisfied with the spicy chicken sandwich . Nice menu with soups and FRESH FRUIT ! They have me .