“forget the prime rib”

Add it.
Richie B's
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Cape Coral, Florida
“forget the prime rib”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2014

This place is supposed to be know for its Prime Rib. We tried it three times. The first time, it was very good. Second time, undercooked and very fatty. Waited a while and gave it another shot. Same as second time. Very thin, very underdone (had to send it back, and I like rare or medium rare beef), and very, very fatty and gristly. Once out of three times.....not good enough for us.

Visited February 2014

Cape Coral, Florida
“Huge menu - must get tots!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2014

Went to try the tater tots and watch a hockey game - great choice for both. Lots of tv's around the restaurant to watch something. Plus TWO menus, one from the Crust and one from Richie B's - there are over 30 types of different tater tots to order, with nacho toppings, corndogs/ketchup/mustard, etc...crazy and really fun combinations. And tons of other items, sandwiches, pizzas, burgers, almost too many things to choose from. It was all great as well, no complaints. Service was great and we'll definitely go back!

• Visited May 2014
A TripAdvisor Member
“Absolutely horrible”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

Me and my family went into Ritchie's B's we were the second family in the whole restaurant we ordered and I got my loaded chili first I've had it before it was spicy but this time more spicy to me then normal I sent it back within minutes I over hear the owner bash talking about me sending it back how it says spicy on the menu very rude to bar guest and absolutely horrible customer service! For the owner of a restaurant to handle customer service that way and then storm out all mad is outrageous I will never be back and neither will my friends or family word of mouth is the worst advertisement I hope his business get shut down

“Great pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

Looking for a good pizza in cape coral. Finally found a place. Went here on a Thursday and had a friendly bartender and she took great care of us. Wanted simple pizza. Wow. Best I have had in Cape Coral. Great place for sports fans and anyone who enjoys great food and drinks at a reasonable price. Find it, you will like it.

Visited March 2014
Cape Coral
“Lots of ways to serve tater tots”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2014

Wow! They have dozens of tator tot bowls! Not all look good to me but you might like 'em. The food was very good but they have a spicy coleslaw that I didn't care for at all. The service was great!

• Visited January 2014