“A must!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Steak 'n Shake
Ranked #269 of 417 Restaurants in Cape Coral
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cape Coral, Florida
“A must!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013

best fast food around. They cook your food when you order so don't expect it to be hanging out the door like some other fast food places that cook all the food ahead of time. They also have a great sit down area that serves wonderful breakfasts and great sandwiches and dinners as well. So if you are in need of stretching your legs, hop out of the car and go enjoy a great meal and get an amazing shake as well.

Visited February 2013

Orange County, Ca
“First time gotta try it”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2013

I'm sure locals feel differently but as my first time for a quick lunch I was surprised! for 4 bucks you get a decent meal and they have awesome shakes! 2 tips, you can ask for hand dipped shakes rather than the normal. Don't bother with the smaller shake size as its only 20 cents cheaper, split a big one!

Visited February 2013
Gaylord, Michigan
“Steak and Shake are not all like this one!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2012

Went into this steak and shake for lunch, we were promptly greeted and seated. The young lady took our drink order, then we waited for the young man to take our order. Waited, waited, waited, then he showed up. Took our order and left. He spent a lot of time standing around and talking to other waitstaff. He then walked over to out table and literally threw down the silverware, both settings piled on the edge of the table. An older lady brought us our food and laid down the bill. We ate our food and sat there for 10 minutes (after I finally started timing). We Tried to get his attention, with no sucess. He looked right at us several times, our empty dishes piled on the edge of the table. We finally got up and left. This server had a gang like attitude and very short hair. There were others of that type sitting at the counter drinking water.

I am not a critical person, but I can't let this slide. I told the manager, who credited us $5.00. I explained to her I did now do it for that reason...

• Visited December 2012