“Dunkin Do not!”

Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #13 of 16 Coffee & Tea in Cape Coral
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

This was one of my favorite early morning stop, but they can't even get a simple order straight.you wait ,and wait and wait. And then your order comes up cold,or the wrong item that was ordered.
You may not believe this? But I actually heard the person behind the counter ask how to make black coffee.
When they get some brains behind the counter I might go back.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

When you are in Cape Coral Fl. be sure to visit the Dunkin Donut shop on Santa Barbara Blvd near Veterans Hwy. The place is always busy but the service is quick.You can sit and relax with the family inside or outside and enjoy your favorite hot or cold drink The food is fresh and the donuts are always like they were just made. The service is exceptional and you always feel welcome even when it is so busy. Stop by you might even see my wife and I having breakfast on a Saturday or Sunday.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

When I was staying in the area for sick elderly parents, they got to know me on a regular basis and everyday, showed concern and care about me and my problems.......I bought many dozen bagels/donuts for hospital staff and Shell Point village staff and dd always helped me hold it together. My caffeine fix was A MUST during this stressful time...thanks all at DD.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

we ate the mothers heart and we loved it. we don´t care about the beach 2013 ;-) the coffe is the best in Florida!

Reviewed August 27, 2012

We stopped in here on Fri am for breakfast. The iced coffee was just ok. There was confusion at the register as they were breaking in a new employee. Always exciting?! I ordered the new feature: oatmeal with fruit. It looked like vomit or cat litter, honestly. It was lukewarm, the supervisor, or person in charge of the new kid in town warmed it up, but not nearly enough, and the result was a disaster. The brown sugar was in a glob, and the raisins too! Yuck. The Boston cream donut my partner chose, had a stale side. Yuck again. What a waste of time and money. Never more, Leonore1