“YUCK!”

Cuisines: Asian
Cape Coral, Florida
“YUCK!”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

Don't waste your money on this place. Food was Terrible! Nothing was even average and we will never eat there again and tell everyone we know to avoid it!

• Visited January 2014
4 Thank Dave L

Alpharetta, Georgia
“Not good at all”
Reviewed November 2, 2013

I should have checked Tripadvisor before we went here, could have saved me a bad meal. First off, the place is huge but when we went it was almost completely empty. We were seated in a booth and the benches were wobbly, just cheap feeling. The decor consists of some bright white fluorescent lights which gives the place a cafeteria feel.

The food was not very good. There were a couple of simple things that were decent, but for such a large selection a lot of the food was old and cold and you could tell it hadn't even been stirred. There was a broccoli cheese dish that was literally brown and had a crust on it.

The only good thing I can say about this place is that we didn't get sick, which I guess is something positive. Spend your money elsewhere, please.

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank BigDave1326
“never again”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

My mom wanted to go out to eat.We chose the worst place! All the food on our plates were cold!! Took a bite felt everything else n cold. Called the mgr over supposely her name is Mei tang..her solution to the problem was she was guna turn up the steamers or something like that!!!??? I disagreed told her u cant just reheat up cold food thats been sittin there god knows how long! I told her i breastfeed and im not taking any chances and eating this food.She said we have to pay! For uneaten food!!! Really!!! Let alone the countless amount of flies landing on seafood and other items! Long story short cops were called and b/c supposely it wouldve been considered theft if we didnt pay! Yea theft for a bite offood that was tried!! Mgr couldnt careless n was nasty tryin to tell me, my mom and 2 kids that we have to sit and wait in her restaurant then takes a picture of us which my daughter whos 8 just so happen to turn around and witness. So we paid 35 for nothing b/c she was guna press charges.Well karmas a b**** and she will get hers! :)

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank maof3cape
New Jersey
“First Visit Was 5 Star, But This One Was 3 Star At Best”
Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

When I first visited this place back in February I loved just about everything about it (I'm the lone 5 star reviewer). However my visit today wasn't anywhere near as good. I arrived at 11am & they were just unlocking the doors for the start of their business day. I thought to myself great, I'll get hot fresh food. While the food was fresh, most of it wasn't hot at all. Almost immediately I headed for the dumplings as they're an item that dries out & gets cold fast. Well they were already cold by 11:02am. Much of the rest of my dining experience was the same. The food for the most part was lukewarm at best. I don't think I'll bother going back.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank spikedude61
Cape Coral, Florida
“strives to mediocre”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

I went here at 1130 am on a Monday. Large buffet many choices lots of staff..
Staff was efficient though not overly friendly.

So now the food ....this place strives to become mediocre. It fits right in to for SWFloridians as far as taste goes. Tried the sushi though some pretty not many choices . The wasabi looked like and tasted like green play- do. NOT spicy at all and no other hot sauce were offered.
They had a pot roast not too shabby. Ham so-so. meatballs a little sweet. The one beef dish the meat was well done and very chewy. It a ok place. Maybe.
Unless someone else pay's I will not be back.

• Visited September 2013