“Not a place I would be a regular”
Review of South Cape Diner

South Cape Diner
Ranked #91 of 424 Restaurants in Cape Coral
Cuisines: American
Description: Breakfast and lunch - they are on Facebook
Description: Breakfast and lunch - they are on Facebook
“Not a place I would be a regular”
Reviewed October 3, 2012 via mobile

Service was great,but food was over cooked,home fries were the worst I have ever eaten. The cook must like salt and paprika.and there was a pesty little girl who belonged to a waitres that kept giving you drawings, pre school level. And the mother/waitress said customers give her money.not my kind of place.Waitdress looked dirty and smelled

3 Thank Tarpondog

Cape Coral
“they aim to please!”
Reviewed June 23, 2012

By chance this was our second visit in two days. We went yesterday for breakfast. The bacon was crip, corned beef hash was just as I like it. This restaurant opened in February in the spot that used to be "Dinner Bell." It has had a pleasant makeover: new booths, cheerful walls and a streamlined menu. When we told our family about it, they wanted to try it out today for lunch. I was in a rush: they accommodated me by almost instantly supplying a tasty quesadilla and crisp side salad. Delicious left overs, too. The rest of the party was served but I had to leave. My husband said his Swiss burger was excellent. We need new enterprises in town and this one is great.

• Visited June 2012
Cape Coral, Florida
“Good service and delicious breakfast!”
Reviewed June 22, 2012

This diner recently opened in a space previously occupied by another restaurant for years. The place has been re-decorated and updated. It has a very clean, fresh, casual look with varnished wood tables. My husband and I took my mom here one morning and we all enjoyed it. The breakfast menu was large, with lots of choices, Between us we had eggs, pancakes, french toast and waffles. The portions were generous and the food good. Nice service - friendly atmosphere. They are open for breakfast and lunch - recommend you try it!

• Visited June 2012