“OK Bar food”

Fletchers Grill and Spirits
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 12, 2013

I went when I was in town early November 2103. I had the wedge, garlic parm chicken wings and the porterhouse.

Wedge was good, they use itialian, and crispy prosciutto instead of bacon and added a few pear tomatoes, I liked it.

Chicken wings were good, I hadn't had garlic/parm ones before. They were also good.

Porterhouse was kind of a bummer. Being a food snob, I expect a restaurant to be able to cook a steak to temperature. Well these guys either don't own a thermometer, or have a chef who only cooks it his way and it you don't like it too bad. Ordered medium the steak came out rare. When sent back for proper cooking, it took about 10-15 minutes and came out well done. They either have a chef who doesn't know how to cook to temp, will only cook it his way, (and if you don't like it too bad), or shows up his diners by ruining it when sent back. Also had a weak alcohol selection. I won't be back for the steak that's for sure.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

arrived to restaurant at around 7:00 pm. Just in search of a reasonable SAunday evening dinner before going back home which is about 10 blocks away. Ordered a Martini straight with 3 olives using Grey Goose as the preferred Vodka. Martini was good until I received the bill charging me $8.25 for this drink. In my opinion it was expensive.
Ordered the Potterhouse steak for $25.00. I declined the potato or any vegetable but asked for a Ceaser salad instead and when it was delivered after asking for it, the salad was not cold, the green was wilted and the dressing was excessive. Not good.
The steak eventually showed up bathed in a non descriptive sauce which i wondered why and was soon to find. This $25.00 steak was nothing but a piece of meat full of grizle. Was even unable to cut with the steak knife. Took 3 or 4 bites and asked to have the steak in a go box. My two small dos surely had a good dinner the following day.
What a waste of money and a lasting angry dinner

Reviewed October 26, 2013

We met up with some friends for drinks and dinner and enjoyed the experience very much. There was plenty of great sounding dishes on the menu but I was sold on the grouper. You can get the grouper cooked several ways and choose a sauce to go with it. I decided to have the grouper grilled with caper butter for the sauce. I love capers and it was a perfect accompaniment to the grilled grouper. Several sides are available and I chose the wild rice which went very well with everything. The best part of the experience were the sassy waitresses! I love it when a server has a sense of humor - makes the evening a little more fun. Will go back again!

Reviewed October 19, 2013

Though the potato soup was very good, our experience went down hill from there..... The special was served with over cooked chicken and my piece of grouper was so small it was overpriced. But our big surprise came when the check arrived with a $1.00 charge for"on the rocks" in addition to the price of the drink. Our waitress was very apologetic and sent the manager over. He needs some customer service retraining. We will not return.

2  Thank PeteL082
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Excellent daily drink and food specials. Great bar staff, hot & fresh food, lots of TV, and a relaxing atmosphere, 1/2 priced apps in the afternoon and happy hour drinks starting at $1.50! You must try the Thai chicken wings - too die for!