“not agood Sunday dinner”
Review of Fletchers Grill and Spirits - CLOSED

Fletchers Grill and Spirits
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 5, 2013

arrived to restaurant at around 7:00 pm. Just in search of a reasonable SAunday evening dinner before going back home which is about 10 blocks away. Ordered a Martini straight with 3 olives using Grey Goose as the preferred Vodka. Martini was good until I received the bill charging me $8.25 for this drink. In my opinion it was expensive.
Ordered the Potterhouse steak for $25.00. I declined the potato or any vegetable but asked for a Ceaser salad instead and when it was delivered after asking for it, the salad was not cold, the green was wilted and the dressing was excessive. Not good.
The steak eventually showed up bathed in a non descriptive sauce which i wondered why and was soon to find. This $25.00 steak was nothing but a piece of meat full of grizle. Was even unable to cut with the steak knife. Took 3 or 4 bites and asked to have the steak in a go box. My two small dos surely had a good dinner the following day.
What a waste of money and a lasting angry dinner

There are newer reviews for Fletchers Grill and Spirits

Reviewed October 26, 2013

We met up with some friends for drinks and dinner and enjoyed the experience very much. There was plenty of great sounding dishes on the menu but I was sold on the grouper. You can get the grouper cooked several ways and choose a sauce to go with it. I decided to have the grouper grilled with caper butter for the sauce. I love capers and it was a perfect accompaniment to the grilled grouper. Several sides are available and I chose the wild rice which went very well with everything. The best part of the experience were the sassy waitresses! I love it when a server has a sense of humor - makes the evening a little more fun. Will go back again!

Reviewed October 19, 2013

Though the potato soup was very good, our experience went down hill from there..... The special was served with over cooked chicken and my piece of grouper was so small it was overpriced. But our big surprise came when the check arrived with a $1.00 charge for"on the rocks" in addition to the price of the drink. Our waitress was very apologetic and sent the manager over. He needs some customer service retraining. We will not return.

2  Thank PeteL082
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Excellent daily drink and food specials. Great bar staff, hot & fresh food, lots of TV, and a relaxing atmosphere, 1/2 priced apps in the afternoon and happy hour drinks starting at $1.50! You must try the Thai chicken wings - too die for!

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Got here quite late on a quiet night. The bar was still open at about 10pm but the kitchen was just closing. We asked if we could eat and they re-opened the whole kitchen just for us and the food (Bryan chicken and Jambalaya) was amazing. Could not say a bad word about the service, ambiance or the food. We will be going back here at least twice more... Likely several times again in the next month.