“Nice Local Spot”

Fletchers Grill and Spirits
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed October 26, 2013

We met up with some friends for drinks and dinner and enjoyed the experience very much. There was plenty of great sounding dishes on the menu but I was sold on the grouper. You can get the grouper cooked several ways and choose a sauce to go with it. I decided to have the grouper grilled with caper butter for the sauce. I love capers and it was a perfect accompaniment to the grilled grouper. Several sides are available and I chose the wild rice which went very well with everything. The best part of the experience were the sassy waitresses! I love it when a server has a sense of humor - makes the evening a little more fun. Will go back again!

Reviewed October 19, 2013

Though the potato soup was very good, our experience went down hill from there..... The special was served with over cooked chicken and my piece of grouper was so small it was overpriced. But our big surprise came when the check arrived with a $1.00 charge for"on the rocks" in addition to the price of the drink. Our waitress was very apologetic and sent the manager over. He needs some customer service retraining. We will not return.

2  Thank PeteL082
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Excellent daily drink and food specials. Great bar staff, hot & fresh food, lots of TV, and a relaxing atmosphere, 1/2 priced apps in the afternoon and happy hour drinks starting at $1.50! You must try the Thai chicken wings - too die for!

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Got here quite late on a quiet night. The bar was still open at about 10pm but the kitchen was just closing. We asked if we could eat and they re-opened the whole kitchen just for us and the food (Bryan chicken and Jambalaya) was amazing. Could not say a bad word about the service, ambiance or the food. We will be going back here at least twice more... Likely several times again in the next month.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Franchise looking from the parking lot, but the kitchen is putting out nothing but good ol' home cooking. My husband and I enjoyed a nice quiet booth, and good music selection. Very comfortable and the Stuffed Mushrooms were the best I have ever had. For dinner we had Steaks which were perfectly cooked and melted in your mouth. The Server (sorry forgot the name) was very attentive and friendly. We will definitely be back soon. Thanks