“Gives Dublin a bad name”
Review of Dublin Ale House Pub - CLOSED

Dublin Ale House Pub
Cuisines: American, Irish
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Dublin Ale House Pub is a family friendly, local neighborhood pub. True to the original concept of pub (public meeting place). We specialize in import, craft, micro brews as well as name brand liquors. Full liquor bar, 20 draft beers, 30 bottle beers and house wine. Menu consists of traditional Irish Pub food and American Pub food. Stop in for the best PINT in SWFL. Join us for Karaoke, Trivia, D & D or a host of other weekly events.
Reviewed December 3, 2012

absolutely as Dublin like as a Rabbi at an Irish wake .I supposed if the owners had called it a Glasgow Ale house or Brooklyn Ale house pub no one would show up

2  Thank DublinD_11

Reviewed November 22, 2012

My wife and I have been to Dublin Ala house several times and have always enjoyed it. The owners and staff are friendly and make you feel like family. My wife loves the fish and chips and her only complaint is the portion size is so big. We love to sit at the bar where it feels like a pub. They have several beer selections to choose from.

Frank supports the local first responders and has included a patch wall to honor those who wear a uniform. So make sure to bring your patches and add them to the wall. The Dublin Ale House also assists several charities by holding fundraiser at the Pub. So next time your in Cape Coral you need to check this place out!

3  Thank 42fireball
Reviewed October 7, 2012

The menu was very limited and unexpiring. This establishment is a drinking place fashioned after an Irish Pub. I was not impressed as I don’t drink. The food at best was fair. I had the fish and chips which was disappointing. Too much batter. Will not return. Not my kind of place.

2  Thank Iralgo
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Over priced. Staff not trained on their offerings. Our waitress didn't know what Guinness was. Enough said.

1  Thank jimonly
Frank W, Owner at Dublin Ale House Pub, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2013

Jim,
Thanks for taking the time to review our pub. There is no excuse for a server or bartender not knowing our drink or food items and I appolgize. I'm sorry you feel we are over priced however our pricing is very competative for micro brews, imports and craft beers $3.50 - $6.00 for 16oz pints, mixed drinks start at $4.00. Our food items are priced at $5.99 - $11.99 specials sometimes cost $15.99.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

The best 'fish & chips" in town. Good drinks and good value. The place is a little dark, but a nive pub atmosphere. We had a delightful visit, and will be back for more.

1  Thank pat34145