“Yummy fish&chips!!!”

Cuisines: Seafood, British, Fast Food
North Las Vegas, Nevada
“Yummy fish&chips!!!”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

I recently visited my sister in Tampa fl and we were driving around sight-seeing and looking for a place to. Have lunch. My sister remembered a friend telling her about the best fish and chips she had ever had. It was only about 45 minutes from where we were so we decided to try it. OmG lt was the best fish and chips I have ever had. My sis thought so too and told the owners, Pete and Diane that she was going to bring her family down soon. They are the nicest people I have ever met in a restaurant. I asked them to please open another fish&chips restaurant in North La's Vegas so I could eat there at least twice a week. They said they would love to But it just would not be the same if they were not here to cook with love as they do. If you get within 2hrs from Cape Coral it will be worth the drive!!!!

• Visited April 2014
3 Thank gerri t

Cape Coral, Florida
“Not Worth It At All For What You Paid”
Reviewed July 11, 2014

Pete is a British guy who apparently has found a niche market that works for him. We had only been there once before. We all got the regular size fish and chips, which was in reality a small order but we paid $11.00 a person and it was only worth Seven dollars at best. For eleven dollars I got one average size piece of fish which was greasy and tasted fresh but not anything special. I get a better deal down the street every month for $7.95 and get better and more fish for it. The redeeming thing about our visit was that the chips (fries) were good.

Pete seemed to be a little rude this visit but his wife was friendly. Pete, you could do a lot more business if you gave people their money's worth.

I feel like I got ripped off. I would not go back unless he changed this restaurant totally. That includes the prices.

Like so many in this part of Florida, they don't seem to care. They seem to be doing it for a hobby and don't really care to make money at it. That's why they don't care if they have few customers.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Sonny D
Cape Coral
“Best Fish and Chips and Shrimp Wrap”
Reviewed June 27, 2014

My wife always gets the Fish and Chips and I always get the Shrimp Wrap. They are so good we have never tried anything else. They owners are very friendly and the restaurant is always clean. You cannot go wrong trying Pete's. You'll likely to become "regulars" because you'll want to go back over and over.

Pat and Debbie

1 Thank padest
Fort Myers, Florida
“Best Shrimp Ever”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Stopped in for a casual dinner. The shop is simple. Not even glasses for your drinks. Had Fish and Chips and Shrimp and Chips and we shared. The food was cooked to order. It was plentiful, hot and delicious. I would have liked to see some of the decorations a little cleaner but understand when you fry that is the challenge. I would definitely go back especially for the LARGE shrimp.

1 Thank roofwaffe
North Fort Myers, Florida
“Best Fish n Chips in SW Florida!”
Reviewed June 24, 2014

Just felt compelled to write a review. Have been searching for great fish and chips in SW Florida for 10+ years we have been down here, and finally found them. My fiancé doesn't even like fish, but tried and said he loved it! The batter is crispy and tasty, the restaurant is quaint (serves beer and wine), the kitchen and dining area are very clean, and the owners are a delight. We've been by a few times and the quality is the same. Prices are not bad at all - very affordable for a night out. You can get one fish piece for $5.99 or $10+ for a meal (which I could not eat the whole thing of). Fish is fresh and flaky...you won't be disappointed! Congratulations on winning Trip Advisor award of excellence!

2 Thank Denise M