“Good food, not very much money!!”
Review of Rib City

Rib City
Ranked #31 of 424 Restaurants in Cape Coral
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Cape Coral, Florida
“Good food, not very much money!!”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

We are in the process of moving to Cape Coral and I think that we've just found our new go-to BBQ restaurant!! The atmosphere is casual, the food very good, but one of the best things was our waitress!! She was very knowledgeable about bbq and served us as well if not better than a lot of waitresses at much more expensive restaurants! A real asset to the company! The food here was very good, is it the best bbq I've ever had, probably not, but if the consistency is there it will certainly be in the top tier and is the best we've found in Cape Coral. Try it out, I don't think you'll be disappointed!

• Visited March 2013

Cape Coral, Florida
“Best BBQ in Town!”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

My Husband and I frequent this restaurant. They have the best bbq, burgers and most of all garlic toast in town! The staff has never been anything but friendly. They sure know how to make you feel welcomed! Their desserts are awesome too! The coconut pie is my fave, very delicious!

Benfleet, United Kingdom
“We loved it so much we went again”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

One visit is not enough. The food as always was great, and extremely good value for money. The service was friendly and efficient. I had my favourite, pulled pork, but the ribs and chicken were praised by the other members of the family. We took dessert to go.

Vellinge, Sweden
“Ribs”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

We ordered one plate of fried onion rings as starter, a lot of batter and just a little onion. I like it the other way around. Main course were ribs, they were ok but I have had much better and more tender ribs at other restaurants. Service were ok, there were a lot of customers.
It´s an ok family dinner experience.

• Visited January 2013
Brooksville, Florida
“Dependable ribs”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

If you are craving ribs head to Rib City for a rack of yummy. Don'tlook for a four star dining experience, service can be abrupt but food is served up quickly. Ribs are the main drawing card. I've tried chicken (pretty good) beef (not great) pulled pork (not bad) My favorite sides are the baked beans and sweet potato fries(extra charge)