“Good food good waiter”

Ranked #28 of 474 Restaurants in Cape Coral
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 29, 2017

Took 3 times for someone to answer my call and not put me on hold for over 7 minutes. Finally got call ahead seating. Hostesses were very confused took about 10 minutes to be seated. They took several groups after us that said they did not call in. Food was good and waiter did a good job once we were seated.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,710)

Reviewed October 29, 2017

Friends were raving about this place so we tried it with another couple. First table they seated us was fine but then they moved us (not sure why) to the other side where there were large TV screens showing moving scenery constantly. The live music was good but way too loud and the room acoustics were horrible. We could NOT carry on a conversation at our table. Very disappointing as we hadn't seen these friends for ages. Food was wonderful and lived up to our expectations. Sorry - due to the noise factor we don't' plan on returning.

Reviewed October 29, 2017

Their menu is filled with pages and pages of food I love, but I always go back for the same thing because it's so amazing...the grilled snapper tacos. (My husband prefers the lobster tacos which look like they have a half lobster on them!) They are consistently tasty filled with slaw, avocado, salsa and a special sauce. Their sweet potato fries come with a maple dipping sauce that's addictive. My husband loves the sautéed mushrooms and asparagus. He says they are cooked perfectly. We've had oysters and bada bing type shrimp there as well. Yumm. Highly recommend.

Reviewed October 29, 2017 via mobile

I visited for the first time due to several people complimenting the food there. We went on a Tuesday Eve because they have a special for snow crab legs. We ordered soup, appetizers, and our main dish with sides. The lobster bisque and clam chowder was Delicious. The rolls came out warm with a Honey butter, those alone were one of my favorites. The artichoke spinach dip and bacon wrapped shrimp, definitely worth a revisit at another time for lunch. The Snow Crab Legs, the claws and legs were large with lots of meat in them, but the best part, they were cooked to perfection. I hate when you break a leg open and they fall apart or stick to the shell. The meat slid right out of the shell. Making them very easy to eat

Reviewed October 28, 2017 via mobile

We had dinner at Lobster Lady again last night and it didn't disappoint. Great food and lively atmosphere. We sat at the bar as there would have been a wait for a table but this still had full waitress service plus the added bonus of watching the sushi chef make up his works of art! A definite must visit when you're in Cape Coral!