“yummy seafood”

Ranked #13 of 431 Restaurants in Cape Coral
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 10, 2014

Delicious seafood! I enjoyed the oyster shot which was fabulous and then a succulent lobster tail with a nice crisp glass of chardonnay. wonderful meal

Reviewed July 10, 2014

1st time stopping in this place...I was not disappointed at all.. if your looking for fresh seafood this is the place for you.. SKy the bartender was attentive and amazing with us.. I had the 4x4x4 oysters.. they came out perfect. Will be going back again..

Reviewed July 9, 2014

A must try if you are in the area! Cajun Crab Dip & Hot Lobster Dip oh my! Warm bread melt in your mouth, petty good wine list, check out the back page of the menu & you won't be disappointed! Don't leave without having the salted Carmel cheesecake! My my my......

Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

We ordered the smoked salmon cigars and the lobster hot dip it was awesome I would order it again now. We decided to just share a main dish we did the broiled lady lobster outstanding the shrimp and and scallops and grouper were fantastic. Now to the waitress McKenzie she was on her game all the way. I don't think I can tell you how great she was. If you are lucky enough to get her as your waitress you will know. Then we ordered the bread pudding it was fantastic too. We WILL be back and soon!!!!

2  Thank MrsDT91
Reviewed July 2, 2014

Had dinner there tonight. Was a great experience! Angel was a great server and very attentive! Great live music. Fresh, delicious seafood. Will return soon!