“Excellent Seafood”

Ranked #13 of 431 Restaurants in Cape Coral
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Rating a restaurant as the best meal I've ever had is virtually impossible. There are so many great places. Lobster Lady is one of them. Casual atmosphere, surprisingly great depth of flavors and the lobster tanks are fun to look at.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

A fun atmosphere with a wide variety of seafood choices. Lobster Lady fills up quickly. Many families were there, covering all age ranges. Some bistro seating outside.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

We have not come here for dinner. However, we have stopped here many times after church for breakfast/lunch. We have tried many items on the menu and have loved them all. The only exception is the clam chowder. It is a little thin for our taste and it is usually served lukewarm.

It is definitely bistro style, so do not come here for the ambiance just great food well prepared.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Love this place. The seafood omelet is fantastic. Wish the restaurant was larger since there's always a waiting line during dinner hours.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I had a lobster roll at this Cape Coral restaurant. At first I felt the $18 lobster roll price was extreme, but as a chef from Maine where lobster rolls avg $10, I wanted to see what I got for a $18 lobster roll.

I was amazed...it was HUGE! So big I could have shared it with someone. I had to use a fork to eat most of it because I couldn't get it all in my mouth to take a bite. You can have it cold with mayo or warm with melted butter drizzled over it. I had the mayo which lightly dressed the meat. It also came with 2 side choices. I ordered coleslaw and potato salad. I was stuffed by the time I was done. Next time I visit, I am going to have the Eggs Benedict over lobster. If it is anything like the Lobster Roll, I will be in heaven!