“Good food, resonable service”

Lobster Lady Seafood Market & Bistro
Ranked #10 of 437 Restaurants in Cape Coral
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 23, 2013

I went there with friends my intention was to have a good size lobster for a special occasion, we were 4 people 3 of us had lobster two 41/2# and a 6 1/2# we ate it all tender done just rite even the large one was very tender with a great taste. The 4th person had a seafood dish with rice which was good but not outstanding, This place is in a strip mall and is also a fish market so do not think it was a romantic setting, I would go back definitely for the lobster 1lb to 16lbs

Write a ReviewReviews (1,528)

Reviewed December 8, 2013

Have eaten here in the past and enjoyed it. This time I ordered a bowl of clam chowder and my husband ordered fish and chips, both items we had eaten before. Waitress brought me a cup of chowder and when I said it should have been a bowl, she said "You ordered a cup, but okay". The chowder was extremely thin and I counted 5 tiny pieces of celery, nothing else in it. My husband's fish and chips were 3 huge chunks of fish with tons of breading-not good. People behind us complained about their fish tacos and sent them back. We live in Cape Coral through the winter and will not be back.

4  Thank Darlene M
Reviewed December 4, 2013

Family dinner, very busy. My chicken on my salad was unchewable. They did take it off our bill. The waitress dropped the top bun off my husbands po boy and went to get a new one. It took so long that he ate the oysters and left the rest. He did say the seaweed salad was great. The table behind us were really upset. Their whole order was incorrect and the wait staff was not very courteous about it. They did get it fixed. We had been there before and it was pretty good. My son lives there and he thinks it started out real well and as it has become busier it has gone down hill and not keeping up with the quality it once had been.

3  Thank Lori B
Reviewed November 29, 2013

absolutely the worst restaurant I've been to. The staff is rude the owners are even more rude the seafood is mediocre to poor. This restaurant is overall not a good restaurant to enjoy a nice meal.my family and I were very unhappy with the atmosphere the food overall I would never recommend this place to anyone.. very bad choice when there are so many other wonderful places to eat in Cape Coral.

4  Thank markkkk41
Reviewed November 28, 2013

Visited this restaurant twice during our stay in Cape Coral! It was busy every time we passed by so had to try it. It was so good the first night we returned two days later! We ate outside the first time and inside the second. The service was at all times really friendly. The lobster dishes were wonderful.