“Brunch is outstanding”

Ranked #14 of 426 Restaurants in Cape Coral
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Service is always excellent. Don't see it on the menu and craving something - just ask your server. There are so many great meals to choose from! I like the lobster lady stack which is salmon with poached egg, asparagus, shrimp and key lime hollandaise sauce, but tried the lobster egg white omelette - it was wonderful. I love the shrimp and grits too. If you are in the mood for lunch try the grouper sandwich in panko almond bread crumbs. I don't think the prices are bad for what you are getting. My friends come to visit and would be very upset if we did not come here. From the time they arrive they want to know when we are going. It is not fancy or large, but the food is as fresh and good as it gets.

There are newer reviews for Lobster Lady Seafood Market & Bistro

Reviewed November 12, 2013

When we walked in the place was packed however the hostess said if we wanted to sit at a high table we could be seated immediately - sounded good to us. Our waiter explained he'd been working there only a week but we found him to be excellent and very attentive. Our water and drinks arrived quickly. They have a large menu with a big variety of dishes so it did take us a little time to decide but once we had, he was there to take the order. Shortly after ordering he brought out some bread for us - yummy cheese bread. I think maybe it was a beer bread since it had that sweet yeasty taste. Meal was served in no time at all. We both selected the grilled grouper which comes with two sides. I had baby red potatoes and a veggie medley - both very good. My friend had sautéed green beans and coleslaw that were both excellent too. Presentation was also very nice - each plate came with an orchid on it. Portions were very generous too. Can't wait to go back - I should be hungry again in a couple days!

Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

Nice location (if you like it easy going and down to earth). Great staff. They even shazamed a tune playing on the radio for us. Seafood is a 100% fresh and tasty. Had the "Tower for 2" and Apple pie with vanilla ice cream. We will be back!

Cooler Laden. Lockere, ungezwungene Atmosphäre. Sehr nette Bedienung. Frisches, leckeres Seafood. Da gehen wir wieder hin!

Reviewed November 6, 2013

was there with a larger party of 6...ordered the lobster scampi and asked the portion.
Was told it was 4 oz..when I asked if it came with veggies, I was told NO..that it only came with caesar salad...the server said she thought it came with pasta but after reading the menu , she said that it didn't..I told her I could not eat pasta anyway.
Well, the lobster was delivered..4 oz was stretching it but it was delicous...BUT It was served on a huge portion of pasta ( this after I told the server that i did not eat pasta)...When she came back to the table, she realized the pasta was on the plate..Finally she offered to get me the grilled veggies..It would have been nice getting the entire plate at one time to eat with the table.

Was the price high for this dish? YES...$24.95 for 4 oz of lobster was highway robbery...
But I have to admit, the tasted awesome..Someone in that kitchen can cook !!

The other people at the table ordered fish and the portions were huge....

Sooooooooooooooo If I go there again, I will stay away from shellfish and try the normal fish.

But the service was still flakey at best.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

We were visiting family, and they had heard this place advertised, and wanted to try it. We arrived fairly early, thankfully, because by 7 pm it was slammed. Our waitress, Jennifer, was super attentive, and friendly, and patient.The decor was interesting, although we expected a different feel to it. The food was excellent, from the Fried Calamari app., to the Stuffed Lobster,Swordfish Piccatta, cold Lobster Roll, and New England Sampler, even the sides were yummy. The Chowder could have used more clams and potatoes, but the flavor was good. All in all, I would not hesitate to eat here any time possible.