“Great first experience”

Ranked #14 of 426 Restaurants in Cape Coral
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

Found great rating on line for this place. The reviews were all correct. Food was great and fresh. Our waitress Crystal made the experience even better. She made the dinner fun and enjoyable. We will definitely be back!

There are newer reviews for Lobster Lady Seafood Market & Bistro

Reviewed October 6, 2013

Very fresh seafood, wonderful attentive waitress...tables are really close, so you don't really have much privacy but that doesn't matter because its loud in there and you are too busy eating the great seafood. We had lobster tail, scallops, shrimp and a filet mignon and lobster sandwich between us and everyone was happy.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

being from new England, I was really expecting to be disappointed, let me say that I couldn't be more pleasantly suprised, it was very, very good, and I would know,
it was wicked pissa- love the fritters,

1  Thank Larry L
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Yum! Was referred here by John and Tanya at AAE Glass in Cape Coral. Stopped by for lunch at 2 pm, had great meals and service. I ordered a lobster melt sandwich... open face lobster meat topped with cheese and a tomato slice, broiled and so good. Paired with sweet potato fries served with a sweet maple aiolo sauce that was excellent. Hubby had a soft crab sandwich, the crab was huge and full of sweet crab meat. In hindsight he wished he had ordered it broiled or sauteed instead of fried, but it was very good, even so. Unsweetened iced teas were refreshing.

Our waitress was Jennifer, she was great; enthusiastic, friendly, upbeat, great about refills. We'll be back!

Small suggestion to restaurant: loved your food, the restaurant and seafood market. You *might* crank down the volume on the music a bit, at least during the day.

Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

I had today's special , the AUCE shrimp(panko fried ) ....simply delish! My husband had a fried seafood trio. Everything was cooked to perfection. Our server skye was very nice, extremely knowedgable about the menu, and offered great suggestions. Can't wait till our next visit...I'm going to try one of those lovely lobsters I saw served to the next table! Only complaint was that the seating was a little tight, my husband uses a wheelchair and we luckily got a table near the door.