“being from new england-”

Lobster Lady Seafood Market & Bistro
Ranked #12 of 425 Restaurants in Cape Coral
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Cape Coral, Florida, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“being from new england-”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

being from new England, I was really expecting to be disappointed, let me say that I couldn't be more pleasantly suprised, it was very, very good, and I would know,
it was wicked pissa- love the fritters,

1 Thank Larry L

Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Lobster Melt Sandwich & Sweet Potato Fries with Maple Aiolo”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Yum! Was referred here by John and Tanya at AAE Glass in Cape Coral. Stopped by for lunch at 2 pm, had great meals and service. I ordered a lobster melt sandwich... open face lobster meat topped with cheese and a tomato slice, broiled and so good. Paired with sweet potato fries served with a sweet maple aiolo sauce that was excellent. Hubby had a soft crab sandwich, the crab was huge and full of sweet crab meat. In hindsight he wished he had ordered it broiled or sauteed instead of fried, but it was very good, even so. Unsweetened iced teas were refreshing.

Our waitress was Jennifer, she was great; enthusiastic, friendly, upbeat, great about refills. We'll be back!

Small suggestion to restaurant: loved your food, the restaurant and seafood market. You *might* crank down the volume on the music a bit, at least during the day.

• Visited October 2013
“Skye made our first visit memorable !!”
Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

I had today's special , the AUCE shrimp(panko fried ) ....simply delish! My husband had a fried seafood trio. Everything was cooked to perfection. Our server skye was very nice, extremely knowedgable about the menu, and offered great suggestions. Can't wait till our next visit...I'm going to try one of those lovely lobsters I saw served to the next table! Only complaint was that the seating was a little tight, my husband uses a wheelchair and we luckily got a table near the door.

Minot, North Dakota
“Dont bother”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

I had a grouper sandwich that was too thick and under cooked, my wife had a chicken sandwich that was ok. Service was bad. Pecan Honey beer was good and cold tho..

• Visited September 2013
Madison WI
“Good food, forgetful service.”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

We stopped in for a late lunch, they weren't busy but had a few tables. Our wait person was very forgetful, told me that my lunch did not come with a salad when the menu clearly stated it did, then apologized later and brought me the salad. Seemed to have forgotten that our lunches came with bread. We started out with a dozen gulf oysters which were teensy, and very very salty (briney). I had the shrimp and grits which was a generous serving of creamy, well seasoned grits with 8 plump and tasty shrimp. Well worth ever cent paid just for the pure enjoyment of flavors. My dining partner had the fried seafood platter with sweet potato fries. Once the wait person discovered part of the platter was missing it was quickly brought. Everything on the seafood platter was well prepared and delish. The shrimp were huge and juicy as were the scallops. The sweet potato fries with cinnamon aioli? Can you say sinful? Very nice place with good food, service could have been better.

• Visited September 2013