“GREAT FOOD, GREAT SERVICE”

Lobster Lady Seafood Market & Bistro
Ranked #31 of 463 Restaurants in Cape Coral
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 5, 2013

This restaurant was an unexpected and pleasant find. I walked in to see the seafood market and take a menu. As soon as I walked in, the wonderful smells of freshly cooked seafood hit me. So much for taking a menu and leaving. I grabbed and table and enjoyed every moment thereafter. I ordered steamed clams and Oysters Rockefeller, which were fabulous and steaming hot. For my meal, I ordered the Lobster Lady Lobster Pot. Just YUM! Whole Maine lobster, large shrimp, muscles, clams, andouille sausage (which I omitted), corn on the cob and red potatoes. I was not disappointed. Service was wonderful. My server was friendly and kept the hot food coming. All around wonderful experience.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,631)

Reviewed June 5, 2013

First time visit to this seafood market and restaurant in Cape Coral for my out of town guests and me and we all had rave reviews for the food quality and service. With a place named Lady Lobster, had to know most of us had lobster dinners which were very nice, and the grouper sandwich and shrimp baskets were excellent as well! Our server, Jennifer, was excellent -- friendly, attentive, and really hustled! What surprised us the most was how busy they were... on a Tuesday night off season! This place rocks!

Reviewed June 4, 2013

If there are crab cakes on the menu, then I pretty much have to get them...and the crab cakes here do not disappoint! The first time we went here was for lunch and I ordered a crab cake sandwich with a side of sweet potato fries. It had three decent sized crab cakes on a fresh roll. The bread was good, but the crab cakes were better, so I just ended up eating them on their own. The sweet potato fries are awesome as well, and they come with a maple aioli dipping sauce that is the perfect compliment to them! The second time I just went with the good old crab cakes..it's more than enough food and reasonably priced for both lunch and dinner!
Only thing I've found disappointing there was when we went for the newly added weekend brunch. I LOVE brunch and was really looking forward to crab cake benedict..the crab cakes were as good as usual, but they had a "key lime hollandaise" and I found that the lime flavor really overpowered the whole dish, I love lime but was a bit disappointed. The breakfast potatoes were great though..definitely plan on giving the breakfast another chance because everything else sounded great!

Reviewed May 30, 2013

At first we were leery about going to the Lobster Lady and we had read both good and bad reviews in trip advisor. Fortunately we decided to go with the family to celebrate my wife's birthday. We are all glad we did. From the time we walked in to the time we left we felt relaxed and welcomed. The server Jenn was fantastic as she went over the menu with us and gave her recommendations. We started with the Oysters Rockefeller, which were very fresh and delicious. We ordered four fish meals, the dirty trout, trout almondine, the ahi tuna burger, and the tilapia fish tacos. All fish was fresh and done perfectly. This has been some of the freshest food we've had in a local restaurant.

The place wasn't too crowded as it is now off season in the area, which may have accounted for the great food and service. In season, I understand that there is a long wait time to get into the place, so we usually wait until things quiet down. However, with the freshness of the food, it would be well worth the wait.

1  Thank ddddpppp
Reviewed May 29, 2013

the main entrees were very good, lobster and crab cooked perfectly. the pear salad was not very good and expensive... the apps were ok too.
really enjoyed our dinner with a large group of friends and looking at all the large lobsters in the tanks. The staff was very good and friendly.