“Policy”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Cape Coral, Florida
“Policy”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Have been to Lobster Lady the last 3 Sundays evenings with a group of people.
Tonight my husband ordered the lobster pot and I ordered soup, I had 3 bites of his
lobster pot and noticed on our bill a 5.00 sharing charge, How could that be!!!! I could
understand if it was a buffet or all you could eat but I ordered a meal. Our group this
evening said that will be their last meal there. She never even brought me a plate.
I will be sure to warn others.

3 Thank Cindy O

Cape Coral, Florida
“Excellent Lobster Roll”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

I have been here twice so far and my faves are the lobster roll, Cape Coral bread and the seafood gumbo!

florida
“A new englanders seafood dream!”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Omg!!!what a gem! Where do i start...ok...steamers...broth n butter to die for! Hot bread sweet cream butter...crazy amazing menu...pick ur own lobsta..maine lobsta that is....mine. .the biggest in the tank....pure paradise!! Staff is top knotch! Clean..clean..clean...and a market with the most gorgeous gastonomic delights!!wow!!wine list...hellooooo...fantastic!jalapeno shrimp...holy moley!! Sooo fresh!! I am in heaven...i cant wait to come back for breakfast tomorrow!!!a must try restaurant!!!

Fort Myers, Florida
“One of the best for fresh seafood in the area...”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

My wife and i have been here several times. The food quality has always been good although there seem to be some differences in how to season food in the kitchen on certain days. The location is close to our home and appears to do a nice business. My opinion differs with others listed. Out of the 4-times we have been here we have yet to have good service. Drinks go unfilled, servers are not attentive and the service needs improvement.

Food - very good. Many fresh items to choose from and I would add it to your experience list for Cape Coral restaurants. Make sure your children pet the mammoth lobster in the tank and toss a dollar away in the lobster catch game.

Whitehall, Montana
“Loved it!”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Three of us girls went to the Lobster Lady for dinner. This was our first time so we had no expectations. It was a small area but cozy. They had scenic projections on the wall above us that would catch our attention occasionally. Nice touch! I had the stone crab claws which were wonderful! They provided every "tool" necessary to extract the delicious meat. They had live music wedged into the small area. It was pleasant additional to our overall experience. There is also a fresh seafood market available. It was a great meal with unexpected entertainment. We will be back!