“Fresh veggies, very healthy!”
Review of Pho Vinh - CLOSED

Pho Vinh
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Great concept! At first menu glance, it seemed a liitle pricey for soup- WRONG! This soup is a meal. The veggies and herbs are fresh, crisp and flavorful. I was full, and knew I ate fresh and healthy dish. I will be back soon! I noticed a past reviewer that complained about service.(Zekiep). The owner came by our table, and the girl at the counter was very pleasant and helpful... what more does that guy want when the sign says "No tipping- your service is our pleasure"?

There are newer reviews for Pho Vinh

Reviewed December 30, 2013

Talk about comfort food! Dine-in or To-Go this place is great, Wish they would open one in Ft Myers!

Reviewed December 16, 2013 via mobile

Mo have to say I was a bit disappointed with the quality of the good, value for money and service.

You buy a basic soup then pay an additional cost for adding to it (chicken etc....).

The soup is pricey enough!!

The food itself is only average.

Drinks and appetisers are also expensive!

Service is poor quite honestly!

I won't be rushing back!

1  Thank zekiep
Reviewed December 5, 2013

I have been enjoying lunch at Pho Vinh almost once a week since they opened about 4 years ago. Every time is an enjoyable experience. The staff is great and the service is exceptional. I enjoy the slide show of local Vietnamese culture on the TV Screen. More small ethnic restaurants should do that. I feel that it really enhances the time spent there. Nick

Reviewed November 26, 2013

I do not like a "forced tip". On the next visit, I want to be able to give what I want to give as a tip.
The service is good, the food is good, but the "forced tip" I do not like. Furthermore, the check was given to us before one partner was finished with his meal. That does not deserve a "Forced Tip". Stop that practice and let the customer decide on their own what to give as a tip.

1  Thank gomesa