“Warning....this place is addictive”
Review of Pho Vinh - CLOSED

Pho Vinh
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed June 15, 2012

We eat here at least once a week. Everything is so fresh. I have tried the broccoli salad and all I can say is "it's to die for". Their soups are fantastic I love tofu so I get mine with tofu. Between my husband and myself, we have tried everything on the menu and still can't find something we don't like.

Reviewed April 13, 2012

Healthy, Quick, Well Priced. What else can I say
It has something for everyone. I am excited for them to expand restaurant. Please update the atmosphere, the potential is limitless

Tammy T, Manager at Pho Vinh, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2013

Thank you for your review and weekly patronage! We have updated our atmosphere and menu. Thank you again and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed April 10, 2012

Love this noodle soup and I am not a soup person. Comes in 3 sizes but believe me the medium is plenty you will be full. Prices are cheap,yes the place is a hole in the wall in the wall and service is nothing. But if you some great and filling noodle soup go to Pho Vinh. Lunch or dinner.

Tammy T, Manager at Pho Vinh, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2013

Thank you for your review. We are always happy to hear non-soup eaters converting over! We have added new toppings for the Pho soup recently. Thank you again and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed April 7, 2012

Stopped by for the first time the other day for lunch. My wife and I had Shrimp and Pork Spring Rolls for appetizers, both very fresh!
My wife had the Pho Noodle Soup Entree which is a beef broth soup with rice noodles, onions, and soup vegetables (basil, cilantro, bean sprouts, lime, and jalapenos. The soup vegetables are served on the side so you can add what you want. She also added mushrooms and fried tofu.
I had the Vermicelli Noodles with Stir Fried Bean Sprouts and Pork. These noodles were prepared with shallots, scallions, and pickled carrots.

Everything was well prepared the wait staff very pleasant and made excellent reccomendations and took pride in their food. We will be returning soon.

Tammy T, General Manager at Pho Vinh, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2013

Thank you for your review. We hope to serve you and your wife more wonderful food soon!