“Not just for breakfast.”
Review of Bob Evans - CLOSED

Bob Evans
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Good deals, buy one get one entree free on Sundays when you buy drinks. Great soups and homemade bread/bisquits. One waitress a little rough.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

My Daughter and I waited for over 15 minutes for a server, I ordered a salad, my Daughte pancakes...my salad looked like it had sat on a counter for hours...my soup was cold and so thick it looked lied glue...my Daughters' pancakes were lightly golden on one side, raw on the other...we were told the grill was cold but they were okay...returned the soup and salad...the pancakes were returned and a fresh order was prepared...same way...they were returned ...the Manager came over and said we would not be charged for the soup or salad or pancakes but we had to pay for the juice, bacon and ice tea....ts after we had sat in the restaurant for over an hour....Never again
d

Reviewed May 15, 2013

My husband and I had dinner here after the restaurant was closed for a week for a redo. The results are very inviting. Much quieter and a better use a space. A bakery retail counter was added and cashier station moved to the back. Food is always dependable so we appreciated the new decore. Excellent hamburger without having to go to a bar to indulge. Seasonal menu filled with comfort food.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Had dinner and breakfast here on a couple of occasions and will definitely be going back again. Food was delicious and the staff were very attentive and helpful. There was no loud music playing and no televisions so we were able to enjoy a chat during our meal. The restaurant also does a great selection of takeaway of soups and cakes at quite reasonable prices.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

Introductions count, and mine was not so good. I had some time before an appointment and decided to have breakfast here. I have never been to a Bob Evans before. I ordered scrambled eggs, bacon and side of pancakes. It was more than 30 minutes before my breakfast arrived, and it was not crowded or backed up with orders. Pancakes were tough, maybe sat or overlooked, not sure. Bacon okay. Eggs good. Other reviewers are positive so maybe I will try again next time I am in Cape Coral. I rated it average, but not sure it really was. Everyplace has an off day, so I am giving the benefit of the doubt.