“I found a new local favorite!!!”
Review of Jason's Deli

Jason's Deli
Ranked #77 of 425 Restaurants in Cape Coral
Cuisines: American, Soups
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Fort Myers, Florida
“I found a new local favorite!!!”
Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

This was my first meal at Jason's Deli and they have instantly made a long term customer. The food was excellent, the service was excellent as well.

The salad bar was well stocked and fresh. The mini muffins were awesome as well. I had a California Club and it was amazing. The free ice cream is a great perk for the kids as well. I will be back and I will send others!!

Lexington, Kentucky
“Very Good Sandwiches & Salads”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

This deli has the best chicken salad made with pineapple, and I like it served on a croissant. I ordered the lighter portion, and it was still a huge sandwich. They also have a very good fresh salad bar with lots of different items. And, the free self-serve ice cream is a nice way to top off your meal. I highly recommend this restaurant!

Cape Coral, Florida
“Used to be around the corner from where we lived”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

We moved from SW to NE, but we used to like to pick up sandwiches and salads and take them home. One time we took the grand kids and they had such a great time. It's pricey for what you get, but the line moves fast and the food is OK.

Visited August 2012
Estero, Florida
“Pretty good”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I think Jason's Del is good for lunch or light dinner. The three star review is for the confusing ordering system. They hand you a menu at the register and because there is so much on the menu you have to step back out of line and decide what you want and then get back in line. If you order a side salad it's actually one trip to the salad bar, if you order just the salad bar they don't inform you that you will get your plates with your order when it's ready. Next time I will know but if you are a first timer like we were I suggest you look at the menu online and know what you want when you get there. Prices are good and you do get a very nice sandwich. I was looking for a good Italian sub which I have not found since moving to FL but they are more a NY deli, no hoagie type sandwiches. I've since bought everything I need at Publix and made my own Italian hoagie which quieted my craving.

Cape Coral, Florida, USA
“I rarely review a Chain, but...”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Jason's Deli defitnitely has a wide variety of food. It IS a CHAIN, but at a Higher level than fast food, that's for sure.

The Challenge is to find the RIGHT THING on their EXTENSIVE MENU.

Many items are very fair for the $$$...others will leave you feeling like you Overpaid.

Any Regulars there, (at least once a week, business workers that order delivery lunch), have been thru that and would agree with me.

As you enter you have the choice of dining inside, (Lunch on a workday WILL be Crowded), or getting your food to go.

They are EXCELLENT as far as having call-ahead orders ready when they promise, even at their busiest times.

I wish I could recommend my favorites, but depending who you talk to locally, they all have their likes and dislikes.

Many sandwiches come with a small bag of chips, a pickle, or similar.

If it is your first time, just go there and the combination of their menu, as well as going thru the line watching them make your meal, is probably the best bet.

CLEAN, workers HUSTLE, and that NEVER changes from visit to visit.

Hope this helps, you could do MUCH WORSE!

• Visited February 2013